[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Okay.png (844 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
Okay.png
844 KB, 1024x640
Okay?
>>
>>142886100
my neck kinda hurts though, I dunno whore-o
>>
I can't I have no games to play. They're all shit and reality isn't worth living. I'm out of ways to escape so I'll have to kill myself soon. I'm not going to get a job or a disgusting 3D bitch like everyone else.
>>
>>142887367
Just remember that persona 5 comes out in February so live till at least then!
>>
>>142887401
I never got into Persona.All I have is Extella to look forward to because waifu, but I'm probably better off killing myself. As I type this the rain is actually getting harder. No not tears, actual rain it just sucks that bad to be me.
>>
I just finished reading koe no katachi.
>>
Thanks puffyvulva-tan.
>>
>>142887448
You should try to get into it I'm in the same situation as you. I constantly look for reasons to live. Persona helped me believe it or not. You have a group of friends that all genuinely care about your player, and you get to pick a girlfriend. It's very fulfilling.
>>
>>142887908
I don't like having a group of friends. Not even my waifu can save me anymore. I'm better of killing myself. I'm pathetic, sick and frail, and I hate everything and just about everyone. She wouldn't love me. I have nope reasons to live without any video games anymore. I don't want a job or a 3D. I've tried, there are no reasons to live. I can't even start a new hobby. I don't have income for that shit.
>>
>>142887999
If you don't already move in with your parents and get a part time. You can buy tons of shit
Believe me I thought the same. But it's really nice to have people who seem to care about you, even if they're fictional. If all else fails, all I can say is od and leave the world peacefully, maybe your waifu is waiting for you in the afterlife
>>
>>142888104
Meh, I get evicted from everywhere I live. I hate it all so it never lasts. I hate people too much to get a part time job. I don't believe I should give my time to a world I hate. I live off SSI, but that's pretty shitty.
>OD
I would but my waifu is against suicide and is a "live your life its wonderful" type. Though I' such a piece of shit I feel, maybe it would be better. Maybe if I kill myself I'll go to hell for wasting my life and her and no one will remember me and I'll be erased from memories, like I never existed.
>>
le "spice and wolf is actually about economics and not my furry waifu" meme
>>
>>142888214
If you want new hobbies sacrifice a little time for money. I live with my parents and have a job and I kinda enjoy life. Sure I don't get out much but I get to buy whatever I want, you should try that. If that fails od with the thought of your waifu and maybe you'll be united with her after death. That'd all we can hope for right? We're sad pathetic human beings, but we can still hope.
>>
>>142888302
>we can still hope
Pretty sure I'm dead inside and just trying to force myself to care at this point.
I don't see what new hobby I could possibly get. I really hate everything and only play video games to get away from existence here. Anything grounded in reality turns me away. I really can't find reasons to live. I don't want to sit through another decade waiting for shit to happen that I know won't. I don't feel like interacting with this shit world to make things happen either, because it would just be shit going wrong like it always does in this world.
>>
>>142888447
You sound like you dont want to be happy.
>>
>>142888617
I don't want to be happy here in this reality. I would rather die first. Then go be happy elsewhere if I could. I've never really been happy here. Even as a baby. There is no happiness here for me even if I wanted there to be. My waifu has kept me going since I found her, but I haven't gotten better. I wish I lived in Belgium.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.