[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Future Trunks can screw himself, Yamcha is the true victim.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_lvk6yhN7CT1r2p6h7o1_500.png (237 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvk6yhN7CT1r2p6h7o1_500.png
237 KB, 500x342
1.Grow up as an Orphan in a desert wasteland with a cat as only your friend.
2.Dream Of becoming a husband despite being terrified of women
3.Save a girl and monkey boy.
4.Move to the city for the girl you're in love with.
5.Stay loyal to her despite mistreatment.
6.Die fighting for her and Earth.
7.Girl leaves you for the guy responsible for your death.
8.Get killed multiple times despite constant training as you live in a world where race matters.
9.Douchebag "friends" show no sympathy
10.Die alone never finding love in every timeline.
11.Memory tarnished in countless bad fan fics.

But Hey, least he never complained.
>>
>>142808131
He become a rich baseball player though? He basically cheats at the game.
>>
>>142808160
Wait , he did ?
>>
>>142808812

He did. Rich and successful in the baseball world using his hax powers.

At the end of the day, out of all the Z fghters, Yamcha is the most self sufficient.
>>
>>142808131

That fucking slut Bulma is no good for him.
>>
You know what I always wanted to see more of in DBZ? All of them acknowledging their friendships. Bulma and Goku have known each other for 30 years or something. She was his first friend, and the first person he ever met outside of his grandpa. Yet they hardly ever see each other (Goku's fault), and when they do it's just, "Oh, hey. Haven't seen you in ten years. Been dead or just training?"
Same goes for the rest. Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, etc. They have lifelong bonds but just act like casual acquaintances and never hang out unless the world is in danger.
>>
>>142808980

>Yet they hardly ever see each other (Goku's fault), and when they do it's just, "Oh, hey. Haven't seen you in ten years. Been dead or just training?"

Bulma has a family and has a lover, I am sure Goku knows popping by just to hang out with her would piss off Vegeta.

Okay I guess them fighting along side Goku or hanging out in the World Martial Arts Tournament or Bulma's party isn't acknowledging their friendship.
>>
>>142809035
From what we know, Bulma forces everyone to get together once every 6 or 8 years with a party, which half of them don't show up to. Fighting to save the world doesn't count as hanging out. If Goku hadn't come back from the dead for the tournament, it would have been just Chichi, Bulma, and their kids.
When they all go their different ways to train for the androids, they're just like "See you in three years, guys." They could drop in to see one another every once in a while, see how it's going, have dinner together, whatever.

I know I'm bitching about wasted potential in a shounen. But damn.
>>
>>142809251
Piccolo and Goku, Piccolo and Gohan/Videl seems to be the only ones with a true friendship. Its kinda interesting the only one with true friends is Piccolo.

Tenshinhan doesnt give a fuck about anything or anyone other than training and hanging out with the midget clown.

Krillin hangs out only with Roshi.

Yamcha only with Puar.
>>
>>142809035
>>142809251
>>142809397
They could meet more often, but I'm sure Bulma considers Goku her best male friend. When she gathers everyone, he's the one she wants to see the most (and bitches the most when he doesn't come).
>>
>>142808131
Dude, Bulma left Yamcha because he was constantly cheating on her
>>
>>142808980
To be fair, Z pretty much works like this:
>Goku visits old friends after having settled down and startd a family
>Dies
>Stays dead to train
>Arrives just in time for Saiyans to kill all his old firends
>Goes to Namek
>Refuses to come back due to training
>Trunks shows up
>Goku sees friends for first time in a year, told to train for 3 years
>Spends a week of quality time woth Gohan and Krillin
>Dies by end of arc
>Comes back to life after 7-8 years
>Immediately forced into universal conflict
>After all said and done, has a party with his friends
>Series ends with him going to train Uub

They really don't get anytime to hang out. Atleast Super makes it a point to throw regularly parties for the guys.
>>
>>142809251
DBZ is a weird world where people don't go by conventional relationships

Keep in mind that after FINALLY winning the tournament, nobody bothered following up with Goku or visiting or any shit like that. Goku literally shows up with a kid of 4 years old, and everyone's acts surprised.

That means for at LEAST 4 years, nobody spoke to Goku at all.
>>
>>142809973
Things changes after Goten is born though, since he and Trunks are as close as brothers, which force Bulma kept in touch with Chichi even when Goku was dead.
>>
>>142809035
>Bulma has a family and has a lover, I am sure Goku knows popping by just to hang out with her would piss off Vegeta.
This is retarded.

Nor does Bulma care about Vegeta enough to stop her from doing whatever she wants and nor does Goku care enough about Bulma to hang out with her.

Vegeta and Bulma love each other but they do their own things, Vegeta has no power over her.
>>
>>142808835
training isn't hax powers
it's like you saying genius is a hax powers
>>
>>142808131
>5.Stay loyal to her despite mistreatment.

He cucked bulma plenty of times. that's why they broke
>>
>>142808160
>He basically cheats at the game.

That's not cheating, every baseball player could achieve his results by training as hard as he did
>>
>>142808131
>5.Stay loyal to her despite mistreatment.
they said he cheated on her all the time, because he thought he was a bigshot with his baseball career
>>
Yamcha lives in luxury while Trunks live in terror.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.