[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so, how do you feel this crap honestly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tnfigadaconr002.jpg (32 KB, 490x276) Image search: [Google]
tnfigadaconr002.jpg
32 KB, 490x276
so, how do you feel this crap honestly?
>>
>>142774486
What IS this crap honestly?
>>
>>142774486
Last arc feels rushed, but l love it so far.
>>
>>142774486
I seriously don't understand what the hell is going on after the last episode of the first season.
>>
>>142777765
You understood most of the first season?
>>
>>142776819
BONES still can't build up a conclusion for shit
>>142776819
Jiro tries to be justice, but just ends up making things worse. In the latest episode, he has embraced his role as the villain
JUSTICE IS OVER
>>
>>142778053
whoops meant the second quote to be >>142777765
>>
Nothing has been rushed. You just think that the two episodes by guest writer Tsuji and Nakashima who simply don't gel with western taste take too much time in a cour with 11 episodes.
The seven episodes written by Aikawa himself and the one by Urobuchi on the other hand were all well-received.
>>
I wish we had more episodes like this. It actually felt like a plot episode as opposed to a stand alone case about yokai stealing marshmallows or something.
>>
>>142778374
You don't think it seems rushed? Never found out how Emi lost her eye, Master Ultima killed offscreen after being built up as such a powerful figure... Just feels like trying get as much done as they can in as little time possible.
>>
>>142780806
It's quite obvious that Emi Kino did sacrifice her eye to somehow take control over the kaijuus of Master Ultima herself. And Master Ultima was said to be extremely powerful. He did have freezing powers, and his little UFO sliced and diced hordes of yokai. Emi had to zerg-rush him to even stop him from escaping. Her defeating him just shows us that yes, Emi really is also very very powerful, very likely on par with devil queen Hoshinoko (at least, Kikko believed that with her Hell Powers, she could take on the entire Super Warrior Soldier Squad). Emi and Kikko are of course rival characters, so that ought to make sense.

It's just that ultimately, Master Ultima isn't really that more important. He's more of a whatever you call that kind of trope character who sets things in motion. Like for example Sauron.
But the far more important bad guy is media mogul Satomi, pulling the strings behind everything.

There might still be a chance that Master Ultima might still perhaps make a comeback in the finale, though. After all, we did get an offhand remark that he was half a fumer himself. Perhaps part of him somehow survived somewhere in gaseous form.
>>
>>142778374
Regardless of the "filler" episodes, last episode was rushed as fuck, it's like they're speeding through things. I know the show has been all about timeskips throughout the whole thing, but conveniently jumping in time to the middle of the final showdown without proper buildup somehow felt really weird, like I was missing a lot of stuff that happened in-between.
>>
>>142781666
>There might still be a chance that Master Ultima might still perhaps make a comeback in the finale, though. After all, we did get an offhand remark that he was half a fumer himself. Perhaps part of him somehow survived somewhere in gaseous form.
It would be a logical twist-plot if he hide inside any of the Emi's gang youkais awaiting for the final stage.
>>
>>142777765
Jiro just believed less and less in justice and just wanted to protect superhumans. He has suffered a logical evolution from government agent to anarchist vigilante and finally has became a superhuman independentist.
>>
>>142784302
Jiro doesn't consider himself a superhuman. He knows what he is now. A monster.
>>
>>142774486
>youtube
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.