[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Saekano >Grimgar >Erased Is A-1 pictures animation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: gotta suffer for your art.jpg (440 KB, 1280x1444) Image search: [Google]
gotta suffer for your art.jpg
440 KB, 1280x1444
>Saekano
>Grimgar
>Erased

Is A-1 pictures animation on the up swing? I'm not saying these were the best animated shows recently, but when I heard A-1 did them I thought that wasn't possible
>>
such effort for a background of 5 seconds.

It's sad.
>>
They're all fucking garbage though.
>>
Phoenix Wright is dogshit bad animation of the worst kind. It's cheesy bad fun, but it's painfully obvious how cheap it is. A-1 has a wide range of quality since they don't have any real staff.

That is a nice tower, though. I'd definitely consider moving there if I were in the market for a new atelier.
>>
>>142759376
They have an A team and a B team just like crunchy roll subs. I don't want to sound like a neck beard nick picking every argument, but phoenix wright was lucky to get animated at all and it was going to get a bare bones treatment no matter who did it
>>
>>142759533
>nick picking
>>
>>142759796
Must be some new meme.
>>
Grimgar was horribly animated aside from 2-3 fight scenes/music videos. Saekano was average, haven't seen Erased.
>>
>>142759098
WHERE'S MY FUCKING TETSUWAN BIRDY S3 YOU GREEDY A-1 FUCKS
>>
>>142760090
Erased was a drama based in realism, so there wasn't a lot of action or scenes that called for high quality animation. It was a well done show overall, though.
>>
>>142760090
saekano had fantastic framing and grimgar had experimental pastorals that went well. A-1 was typically the worst studio outside Periot previously
>>
>>142760908
Did you forget that Gonzo, DEEN, Zexcs, etc. existed, or what?
>>
File: DEEN.png (933 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DEEN.png
933 KB, 1280x720
>>142761141
DEEN is good that's just memes by its own fans
>>
>>142759098
>erased
Who?
>>
>>142760908
>saekano had fantastic framing

What.
>>
>>142761522
He's talking about the way in which the scenes are laid out visually.
>>
File: Asterisk02.jpg (55 KB, 641x361) Image search: [Google]
Asterisk02.jpg
55 KB, 641x361
>>142759098
>most prolific studio
>cherrypicking 3 least shitty
Should grimgar even be on that list? I thought everyone hated it
>>
>>142762860
It did have nice background paintings.
>>
>>142762860
>grimger
>least shitty

pfftt hahahahahaha
>>
>>142762860
It improved upon the source material, which means they did a good job
>>
>>142759098
>I heard A-1 did them I thought that wasn't possible
Grimgar's production melted down about halfway through so you can definitely pin that on A1.

The aesthetics were far more a product of Ryousuke Nakamura/Mieko Hosoi + their collaborators, and Atelier BWCA's background work than anything else.
>>
>>142762860
Asterisk looked nice, the problem was the source material.
>>
>>142761596
I really liked the way they laid out the ass shots or megumi talking about being boring with some background girl being more interesting. Just really great frame work in a field of jerky animations and over animation, if you could take who ever did the frame work on saekano with the episode 3 kuma miko animators you would have a god tier anime
>>
>>142763869
Saekano had a pretty skilled director in charge hence it had moments of inspired framing.
>>
>>142759098
Sauce?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.