[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can we expect from in house translations? Did Kevin lie to us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: CkiDwa2VEAAjWla.jpg (135 KB, 960x1088) Image search: [Google]
CkiDwa2VEAAjWla.jpg
135 KB, 960x1088
What can we expect from in house translations?

Did Kevin lie to us?
>>
First lower expectations, Steiner, BW and the team put a hell of a lot of love and care into making sure S;G was a good translation/localisation that fit.
Second, cry with me that this will be the last sciadv thing to be translated
>>
>>142734054
>Second, cry with me that this will be the last sciadv thing to be translated

Wait why? Because it sell like shit?
>>
File: gerogero.png (43 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
gerogero.png
43 KB, 240x240
>>142734054

>First lower expectations, Steiner, BW and the team put a hell of a lot of love and care into making sure S;G was a good translation/localisation that fit.

This is my greatest fear. I really don't trust 5pb's in house translations. Why can't the Nips into foreign marketing? Just fucking once?
>>
File: 1435073365700.jpg (26 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
1435073365700.jpg
26 KB, 580x326
>>142734142

Because Noah never. Chaos;Child never.
>>
>>142733955
I have high hopes. I also hope you guys discuss the game with me when it's out
>>
>>142735133

I've waited a long time for S;G 0. You can bet I will try.
>>
>>142735423
>I've waited for S;G0
>S;G
>C;HNoah
>R;N
>C;C
I want more variation in sciadv releases
>>
I've been listening to S;G0 opening and I can help to tear up at the last part when it says:
"In that time and at that place. Your time will come once again. Now, let us begin"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b7trGwGgv8
>>
>>142736253

What sort of variation?

>>142738178

Amadeus is a good op, even if some people say it's generic.
>>
>>142738407
The variation of release order
>>
>>142739173

Well there's Occultic;Nine and A;N aren't there?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.