[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
What's his fucking problem?
>>
>>142711191
The shogun probably pulled some shifty shit when he was young.
>>
>>142711191

He's a badly wrriten villain.
>>
>>142711191
He needs a long and good hot dicking.
>>
daddy issues
>>
File: mpv-shot0033.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0033.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>>142711191
He was told that hes a pussy and decided to kill everyone
>>
>>142711211
The shogun is his father, and his father left him for dead a while back.
I'm sure it's to frame his cause as somewhat sympathetic, but he was probably already a stereotypical villain by that point. If you had the chance to get rid of Lex Luthor, wouldn't you?
>>
>>142711273
That and cliche
>>
>>142711191
He's gay.
>>
File: 1413249456431.jpg (48 KB, 420x350) Image search: [Google]
1413249456431.jpg
48 KB, 420x350
Muimei needs to get her shit slapped even kids would still face consequences and not get off scot-free. If they did any kid could go around murdering and do anything they want because "LOL they are just a kid give them a break they did nothing wrong." She isn't 5 years old she has a brain that she refuses to use.
>>
>>142711191
I thought it was Bogue from the thumbnail.
>>
>>142711687
The irony is that Biba somehow manages to be a more fleshed out and relatable character than Bogue.
>>
If they know about about Kabaneri why didn't they save the kid and use him like Muimei?
>>
>>142711763
Bogue isn't even a character, he's just a guy who tries really hard to kill VValkure at every given opportunity
>>
>>142711470
FUCKING THIS. There was a brief moment where I thought "okay so his father caused this" but then pretty quickly it occurred to me that he's such a shitter that he was probably a freaky psychopath ambitious asshole as a teenager too, and probably did something horrible to somebody on the battlefield, and his father saw it and thought "NOPE". But for politics couldn't just execute him right there directly.

Clearly the Shogun was right, the mistake was not making sure to finish the job.
>>
>>142711191
He's butthurt the Shogun put everyone on the defensive.
>>
>>142711273
This. I'm fucking pissed, I hate that Japan can make such cool, interesting show premises but then fuck it over so badly by having the most cliche and horribly written characters.
>>
File: snk-newguy.jpg (108 KB, 457x640) Image search: [Google]
snk-newguy.jpg
108 KB, 457x640
Literally SnK movie. I'm not be surprised if Biba is the biggest kabane.
>>
>>142711191
A replica is living his life.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.