[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bungou Stray Dogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>"The great Gatsby"

Why is this allowed?
>>
Why wouldn't it be?
>>
>>142649685
copyright?
>>
File: CkVwgOfXEAAKku_.jpg (102 KB, 960x672) Image search: [Google]
CkVwgOfXEAAKku_.jpg
102 KB, 960x672
>>142649649
The retarded mangka gives no fucks that's why his manga is so shit.
>>
>>142649649
>>142649993
You only notice now that all of them are based on existing personalities and their works or traits?
>>
>>142649649
Literally every character has been a shitty nod to a Japanese literary figure.

I'm genuinely frustrated that there's been a recent influx of retarded anime fans showing up in my weeb safe space of Japanese literature
>>
>>142651993
>"Japanese literary figure"
>The Great Gatsby

Please end yourself and take all your fedora friends with you.
>>
>>142652418
>reading comprehension

You're too dumb for books anyway.
>>
>>142649649
Manga is shit. Author of manga is a retard who doesn't even notice there are so many things wrong with this manga. Kadokawa is the publisher of this manga and Newtype magazine. That is why you see this in top 10 in Newtype. Nips don't care about this at all. Fujoshit watch this anime only for male voice actors .
>>
You realize that's the theme of every one of the characters right? Books, characters in them and writers.
>>
Am I the only person who likes this series? Why so much hate?
>>
>>142653240
The anime looks great with nice OST and top teir VAs at least.
>>
>>142653240
Good
>Voice actor are top teir
Bad
>Animation ( half of time they don't even have drawn faces, just look at the fight in last episode)
>MC hair
>Pandering to furry fandom
>Pandering to fujoshi
>Garbage villain jobbers
>A LOT OF plot holes
>MC tiger healing power is overpowered
>The most shitty story I have seen in awhile
>Comedy is bad, at best is mediocre, nothing special
>There are cliche moments in every episode
>>
>>142653240
I like it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.