[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys it's time to admit that Sword Art Online is decent.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Ok guys it's time to admit that Sword Art Online is decent.
>>
>>142644035
I'll admit if after you kill yourself, OP
>>
The premise is decent, the execution is terrible.
>>
>>142644035
Fuck Kirito.

Shitrou-tier protag
>>
>>142644372
Oh please, he's way worse than Shirou. At least Shirou gave us GARcher.
>>
A third of the episodes were okay. The rest was hot steaming garbage.
>>
File: yotsuba_atrocious.jpg (55 KB, 640x303) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba_atrocious.jpg
55 KB, 640x303
>>142644372
that's an insult to shirou
>>
File: low quality bait.png (130 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.png
130 KB, 420x420
>>142644035
>>
>>142644372
>Do I fit in yet?
nope
>>
>>142644814
Agreed, series gets way too much shit because hating it makes you look cool.

I enjoyed the first few episodes, and some parts in S2
>>
File: pensive.jpg (188 KB, 567x720) Image search: [Google]
pensive.jpg
188 KB, 567x720
>>142645056
first half where they just beat the game was ok, not amazing, but could be enjoyable, went to shit with the end of the first arc, and alfheim was total crap
season 2 can be enjoyable even tho the GGO part was rather dumb, the yukki loli was a nice character desu...
>>
It was okay, first half o season 1 was fun, after they beat the game because of an asspull it started sucking, finished the season anyway, stopped at like S2EP2 because it was shit.
>>
Sao is decent.
>>
I liked SAO and there's nothing you can do or say to make me change my mind.
>>
Accel world was better
>>
SAO was actually one of the first anime I ever watched. After the first episode, I really liked the concept and I thought I would bingewatch it. I dropped it around episode 10 because it turned into a freaking boring romance series.
>>
>>142645949
>>142645702
>>142645693
>>142645646
>>142645155
>>142644814
>>142644035
t. normalfags from le /v/
>>
>>142644035
I think most people (myself included) don't think its particularly bad. But everything about it is just extremely mediocre despite a somewhat interesting premise.

Honestly after reading/watching it, I wasn't impressed nor particularly annoyed by it, just felt it was rather dull and didn't do anything really special. I actually just ended up with a desire to replay .hack all of a sudden.
>>
>>142646127
t. normalfag from le /v/
>>
Good action, great OST, cute girls, entertainingly bad MC and villains. What's not to like?
>>
I enjoyed SAO, but its really only "eh" quality.
>>
>>142646334
>>142646353
t. normalfags from le /v/
>>
It was meh
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.