[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did all the shots surrounding the (very brief) Illya scenes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 23489879.jpg (721 KB, 1700x2209) Image search: [Google]
23489879.jpg
721 KB, 1700x2209
Why did all the shots surrounding the (very brief) Illya scenes look so great?
>>
>>142630909
What do you mean?
>>
>>142630909
The series director was a massive Illyfag.
>>
>>142630909
Because it was original content.
Same reason why ep. 14 was 10/10
>>
>>142631010
>original content.
What does this mean?

>>142630928
It just looked brighter, clearer. I'd even venture so far as to say the designs themselves were better. The colors and contrast were amazing. The rest of the series looked nice (bar the awful and blatant CGI pan shots), but the Einzbern episodes just looked fantastic.

So did Caster's prologue, now that I think about it.
>>
>Unlimited Blade Works got about as good an adaptation as you could hope for (because, regardless of what complaints you might have, we can't really expect much better)
>Heaven's Feel movies will probably be about the same
>Fate/Zero was accurate to the source material, which is really all you could ask for

Meanwhile, all we have for the Fate route is DEEN's shit.
>>
>>142631215
The Deen Fate adaptation was okay for its time, cut it some slack.
>>
>>142631215
Anime is all about reducing our expectations. There is no such thing as a fully satisfactory adaptation.

Except Angelic Layer, which is better than its source material in every way.
>>
>>142631321
Cardcaptor Sakura is also better than it's source.
>>
>>142631947
Nah. I've heard some argue that anime Sakura is less competent than manga Sakura, so that's probably a minus. I do think it's better, but completely 100%. Maybe 98%.
>>
>>142631114
>What does this mean?

Content that added for the show that wasn't from the game. Like the fight between Ilya and Rin, the scene with Kotomine and Gil in the church, ep. 14 and 15, the epilogue with Shirou and Rin in London
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.