[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crane Game Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 34
We famous now
>>
toppu aidoru
>>
Rude
>>
Kyouko was MVP this week. It's usually Asuka who solves the riddle of the crane game. Did Mirai ever solve one?
>>
>>142613809
She has money.
>>
A whopping 7 voice actresses appeared. I wonder if the 2 other reporters are idols too. Could the budget have topped the CG asteroid episode?
>>
I wonder if the last episode will have all the budget with Redline tier animation and it'll just be the 3 girls doing a 4 minute idol performance.
>>
>>142614594
>Redline tier animation
Exaggerated crane control from the 3 of them and its electronic arm swirling and its motor doing its thing with flaming meteorites towards the earth ? Count me in.
>>
>>142614594
Or it will be done in MikuMikuDance like the Hacka Doll ED.
>>
TOP IDOL
>>
>>142613566
Where did prez go?
>>
(ノ `Д´)ノ ~~~┻━┻
>>
Where did the chief go?
>>
What is JKhshs?
>>
>>
Topu Eidoru
>>
>>142614130
Best girl.
>>
Breakfast of champions.
>>
>>142614455
maybe even more
>>
>>142615613
She's dead. Murdered by asteroids.
>>
File: toppu aidoru.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
toppu aidoru.webm
3 MB, 852x480
This is just cute. Especially Mirai's reaction.
>>
YURI!
>>
>>
>>
wwwwwwwwwwww
>>
The OP is pretty catchy. However, I may have wrongly assumed Kyouko took Ryouka's tsukkomi position because a company wanted to push some new idol seiyuu.
I downloaded Rico Sasaki's music videos through a proxy and discovered she actually rocks. And, supposedly, unlike literally everyone else in the cast, she can't do dance routines well.
She's only 17 years old in these. I listened to the first one a bunch.

https://my.mixtape.moe/iwauif.mp4

https://my.mixtape.moe/akcfcw.mp4

This is a PV for one of the other songs on her upcoming major label single. She's 18 currently.

https://my.mixtape.moe/wsvtjp.mp4
>>
Something I have in common with the characters is I don't care if they save the world. I just want to see their quest for fame. What will happen now that they have it?
>>
>>142619135
They only have their 15 minutes of fame right now.
They aren't true idols yet, they are only top idols.
>>
Their clothes were stylish in the last episode for the few seconds they wore them. I believe in Kyotoma. They'll give them some idol costumes for the finale.
>>
File: Office Crane Gail.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Office Crane Gail.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>142621218
she's gone?
>>
>>142621218
That she's a crone.
>>
File: Top idol poke.gif (416 KB, 701x402) Image search: [Google]
Top idol poke.gif
416 KB, 701x402
>>
>>142623249
>gif
>>
What accent or "accent" is Kyouko supposed to have anyway?
>>
>>142617923
Thanks for posting these. She's really good.
>>
>>142617923
hey this is pretty good
>>
Did I miss it or did everyone give up on making Onigiri threads this week?
>>
>>142626345
I didn't see any either
>>
Post smug crane woman.
>>
>>142626578
nice
>>
>>142622662
I know it was a joke and supposed to tie in with the crane game but I got pretty damn upset here. I would have kicked the bitch out of my house for doing this.
>>
>>142627108

I mean, the two of them were being pretty mean to her. Her parents are literally dead and they're saying stuff like "I know you're the eldest sister and all, but couldn't you at least learn to have FUN? Jeez, Kyouko, you're like a school teacher."

She just wants to save the world so her siblings to can life a happy life, while the other two fuck around.

Truly, this anime is something for getting such deep emotions out of me.
>>
>>142627108
Unless they get room service, I would bet she's the one who prepares their meals. That would go a little ways towards giving her the right.

PS whatever you do, do not notice Asuka's elbow.
>>
>>142626345
I don't even know what's going on in Onigiri anymore.
>>
>>142627736
>I would bet she's the one who prepares their meals
>blue
>cooking
>>
File: Ckb0w6WVAAIGNWt.jpg orig.jpg (87 KB, 832x468) Image search: [Google]
Ckb0w6WVAAIGNWt.jpg orig.jpg
87 KB, 832x468
Seriously real spoilers.
>>
>>142628084
it's got story now
>>
File: mirai shock.png (463 KB, 975x720) Image search: [Google]
mirai shock.png
463 KB, 975x720
>>142628289
no. way.
>>
In the first episode there was some disembodied deep voice speaking to Agent Fox. It sounded unnatural. Was it one of the main cast ran through a voice morpher?
>>
She works hard for the money
So hard for it, honey
She works hard for the money so you better treat her right
>>
I felt like I heard Nico's voice a lot more in Asuka this episode.
>>
It's funny how the crowd doesn't simply go inside the building, as if they're going to work at a closed arcade.
>>
File: CdqqqWmUEAIdAHV.jpg orig.jpg (382 KB, 1938x1920) Image search: [Google]
CdqqqWmUEAIdAHV.jpg orig.jpg
382 KB, 1938x1920
I forgot to post this earlier. In case it's of any interest, there's also a PV for Rikopin's other song on the single besides this anime's OP and the ED theme.

https://my.mixtape.moe/ifdywr.mp4
>>
>>142628160
Blue is the one that cooks now
>>
>>142630805
thanks
>>
*extremely fast dududu*
>>
>>142631968
A gorilla is fine too.
>>
>>142631968
You are now aware every gorilla in this show is female, including the big furry naked ones.
>>
>>142615850
JK is definitely 女子高生.
hshs could be 必死必死.
>>
https://my.mixtape.moe/aninfd.mp3
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.