[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a disaster this one was.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: thisisofficialartikidyounot.jpg (410 KB, 1218x739) Image search: [Google]
thisisofficialartikidyounot.jpg
410 KB, 1218x739
What a disaster this one was.
>>
Don't remind me what a fucking shit show it was to watch. Never again.
>>
>>142596990
strike freedom would've looked better without all that gold
>>
>>142596990
Gundam is boring.
>>
File: 1454927380782.png (89 KB, 524x499) Image search: [Google]
1454927380782.png
89 KB, 524x499
>>142596990
>you aren't the target audience
Baka gaijin
>>
>>142598417

Yes and the japs ate up Gundam SEED Destiny oh wait never mind they shitpost about it still to this day and bomb Fukuda's twitter about how shit it is.
>>
>>142598417
Oh please anon. SEED is the most casual of casual entries
>>
Just curious.

What makes a good Gundam series? Good mech fights or do the fans expect more these days?

Haven't watch any in awhile.
>>
>>142596990
At least the writer is dead so we'll never have to live through a movie.
>>
>>142599176
A good Gundam series is character focused with well animated battles and an overreaching plot. So basically it has to be in the Universal Century.
>>
>>142600149
G gundam is pretty good.
>>
>>142598679
Oh wait, it sold better than all subsequent Gundams combined.
>>
>>142601804

Sunrise gets it's money from toys you dingus. SEED Destiny bombed hard as fuck in that aspect
>>
>>142596990
>one of the best selling anime ever
>disaster
Money is all Sunrise cares about and Gundam is just a toy commercial. If you want quality shows, Gundam isn't for you.
>>
>>142601034
Found the nostalgiafag. G was shit, anon.. Ask anyone who watched it as an adult and not a kid.
>>
>>142601838
>Sunrise gets it's money from toys you dingus
That's Bandai, faggot. Sunrise is the studio.
>>
>>142601955

Which happens to be a subsidary of what I wonder.
>>
>>142601928
but I rewatch most shows ive seen as a kid and really liked.
now im just waiting for someone to torrent the blue-rays
>>
>>142601873
even sunrise knows that seed destiny is a disaster you know the reason being their shows are split int two seasons nowadays was destiny no network wants to run fucking recap episodes.
>>
>>142598339
Original or HD Remaster?
>>
>>142599176
Gundam 00 season 1 was pretty good, with an excellent mecha design. Exia moves magnificently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mJA_UeSL4

It's a fucking 2007 show and seems more modern than IBO. Besides this, it had good characters and a story, not without weaknesses, but that following a point without overflowing into nonsense.
Season 2 loses a bit 'of this, but overall remains the best AU of the saga.

Z Gundam is full of crap, but we are talking about a show that has almost thirty years and for his time was excellent and dramatic vision of a space war. It was also well animated, for the most. It's not even a case that Endless Waltz is the most famous side of Gundam Wing. The show was a mess, but EW is aesthetically pleasing even today.
>>
>It's the worst Gundam series ever by far
>It's the best selling TV anime of all time by gross even still

Sunrise is both extremes of the best and worst that is anime trends.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.