[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iTT: We write our own isekai tensei shit Continued from >>142550096
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13
iTT: We write our own isekai tensei shit

Continued from >>142550096

>>142583877
He will find out, when he fixes his shit after he realizes he's really in love with the princess.

Of course, the MC has no intention at all to marry him.

It's alright though. They will find a way to return the original princess back to her body and sending the MC back to the real world. And what do you know, the real princess acts exactly like the MC, explaining how he never got caught impersonating her. A cross-universe doppelganger, if you will. So the otaku ends up staying there marrying the princess while the MC gets back to the real world just like he wanted.
>>
MC was teleported to another world years ago. when he was teleported he finds out that he has OP powers but the king wants him to fight the demon king whos even more op. mc is like nope and flies the fuck out of the castle to a nearbye village. 4 years later a gril gets transported here and this they put a slave collar on her before she can go lolnope. MC is #1 mercenary in the world and when he finds out someone else got transported he doesent care but it turns out the girl is his mother from the past.
>>
>>142584549
Yeah, maybe he'll start by spurting here and there underneath his princess dress.
>>
I'd prefer omorashi to be just one way the MC trolls a bitchy princess/queen. Kinda like in Hagure in Yuusha. Maybe in a ballroom full of stuck up nobles he can make all the ladies there pee themselves.
>>
>>142580421
>chronic masturbator in another world

MC is reincarnated as a girl. He gotta keep up his appearance as this pure and elegant maiden while his vagina is burning of desire. He will steal any chance he has to pleasure himself, like when he excuses himself to the bathroom or when he's sitting on the back of a carriage ride alone.
>>
>MC is teleported into a world largely inhabited mages
>except he is also transmogrified into a weapon
>mages from this world infuse all of their weapons with souls from other worlds which allows them to fight for them sentiently
>binding spell didn't work properly so MC still retains the his own will, ability to communicate and can float around within a certain range of his master, who is a cute girl
>MC is generally pissed off at being turned into a weapon so tries his best to mess everything up for her while still keeping himself alive through the civil war the mages are currently fighting
>>
Was thinking of an isekai where the main character is a chemist who becomes a druglord.

Or one where an American soldier goes to a fantasy world where everything is brutal with his equipment.
>>
File: 1357954054210.jpg (268 KB, 1003x1416) Image search: [Google]
1357954054210.jpg
268 KB, 1003x1416
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
>>
File: 1313922146889.jpg (200 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1313922146889.jpg
200 KB, 960x960
>>142591053
>inb4 deletion
>>
>>142586847
fuck off to >>>/quest/
>>
File: Keit-AHA.gif (444 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
Keit-AHA.gif
444 KB, 500x362
>>142591053
KEIT-AI WILL (FIND A WAY)
ANON SHALL (SPAM ON /a/)
LET ME OFF
THIS FUCKING RIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE
>>
Are there any that happen in a cyberpunk future?
All the ones I've found were fantasy
>>
File: 1463030316537.jpg (46 KB, 630x640) Image search: [Google]
1463030316537.jpg
46 KB, 630x640
>>142591053
FINDS A WAY!
>>
American in another
World.
>>
File: 1460811677505.jpg (110 KB, 554x680) Image search: [Google]
1460811677505.jpg
110 KB, 554x680
>Protagonist is sent to parallel world cause plot.
>Humans live as second class citizens in a demi-human (Snek and rabbit people n shit)
>This is normal
>Guy gets a job, intergrates into the his new worlds society.
>No adventures n shit.
>Eventually joins a human revolutionary group
>”He waved the flag of humanity high above his head as his comrades were slaughtered all around him.”
>Fast forward 3 years.
>First human kingdom is established, scientific advances are gurren laggan tier
>Demi-god races shitting the bed.
>Emperor Protagonist wants to liberate suppressed human minorities around the world.
>Mah great crusade.
>Fast forward 500 years.
>God emperor Protagonist kun leads the strongest space faring civ in the galaxy, eventually finds earth.
>The year on earth is 2016
>The year protagonist kun was 'teleported'
>Protagonist kun was sent back in time 503 years and sent to the other side of the galaxy.
>He wakes up.
>>
>>142591849
>Tips everybody.
>>
MC is summoned by the kingdom, tricks him that his fighting the demonking but it turns out there using him to expand there kingdom.
>>
>>142591857
Reminds me of my idea of the MC being a human with physic powers. Turns out that's how a human is supposed to be originally, until the demihumans fucked with their genes.

Cue the MC becoming the Empress of Mankind, worshiped by humanity as their true goddess over the false monster gods.
>>
>protagonist is summoned to a plane
>bad guy tells only one gets to stay on his aircraft
>bad guy asks him who are they
>not knowing what it is going on our hero says it doesn't matter who they are what matters is their plan in hopes that one of his friends who were not actually his friends knew what was happening.
>the bad guy takes off the sack on the MC's head
>MC says NO BODY CARED ABOUT WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE MASK trying to intimidate his captor
>the bad guy asks if taking off his mask would cause him discomfort
>MC replies that it would be very painful
>bad guy acknoledges his massive build
>"For you" the MC replies giving a double meaning that not only is he one of above average size but taking of his mask would be very painful for the one removing it
>>
>>142591947
Tsuki ga michibiku somehow?
Bug goddess wants her heroes to destroy demonkind ``To save the world´´.
Real reason is that they are not top-beautiful, like her artificial humans.
>>
>>142592126
Never thought I would see Baneposting on /a/
>>
>>142592162
It was pretty abundant for a while.
>>
>>142592126
I wonder if bane posting will one day become a secret handshake.
>>
>>142592162
where have you been?
>>
This won't be moved to /jp/, right?
>>
>>142593506
Last one wasn't.
>>
>>142593506
/jp/ isn't for WNs
>>
>>142593506
>mods had time to move that thread
>keit-ai and baneposting still in this one
Come on mods.
>>
>>142593581
That thread was good. Why the fuck do mods and Hiroyuki not change the rules?
>>
>>142593611
It didn't get moved. It went autosage.
>>
>>142593641
He's talking about this one >>>/jp/15364967. Just got moved now from /a/ to /jp/.
>>
File: Death.jpg (203 KB, 868x1236) Image search: [Google]
Death.jpg
203 KB, 868x1236
>>142593675
And I was about to upload some illustrations of the isekai fukushu novel just until the mod moved it.
>>
>>142593641
Who knows? /jp/ is just 2hu and kancolle.
>>
>>142593702
Oh and by the way, the story is about a boy out to destroy humanity due to their betrayal and the summoning sacrifice that brought him there to just defeat the demon lord. He fell in love with the Maou by the way.
>>
>>142593757
I know, I was in that thread until the mod moved it, unfortunately.
>>
>>142593757
>and kancolle
Triggered
>>
>>142593760
Sounds shitty
>>
>>142593675
Should have opened with the cover of the manga instead.
>>
File: Mountain, Lights, Snow.jpg (528 KB, 1900x1161) Image search: [Google]
Mountain, Lights, Snow.jpg
528 KB, 1900x1161
> MC volunteers for a cryogenic experiment
> Gets frozen for a time period
> World plunges into war and the experiment is lost in the caverns of bureaucracy
> Power eventually gets cut and he's thawed out
> 200 years have passed since going under and he finds himself in a cavernous store room similar to that found in Raiders
> Manages to find his way out of the labyrinth and onto the surface
> He's in a dusty parking lot, surrounded on all sides by a sprawling desert
> See's a glint in the distance
> Decides to get supplies and make his way over
> After smashing through a couple crates he finds an old motorcycle
> As night falls it begins glowing with thousands of lights
> Closer again the night sky is lit up by projections pitched against the cloudy night sky
> He arrives on the outskirts where the street is made of some kind of hard wearing rubber, buildings are conventional, but hovercars line the street
> As he gets further in it gets more futuristic with sky scrapers piercing the clouds, shows are projected onto the sides, the sidewalk is lit with interactive holograms
> People are walking along the street in plug suits in what appears to be a pretty normal society, though they stop and watch as you cruise down the street
> Feeling paranoid he makes a couple turns and heads back to the outskirts of the city and beds down under a bridge
> Upon waking he finds himself facing a lady who asks for his help
> Although there are people living happily in the city, to sustain their current lifestyle and expand their borders it's necessary for more materials. The stock piles are dwindling and initial searches have turned up very little due to limited range and poor energy density of electric vehicles
> The MC is to go and look for not only civilization but also derelict cities, power stations, anything that can be used
> After spending a couple days in town being a novelty and playing around he heads out into the wilderness

tbc
>>
>MC is otaku
>sent to another yadda yadda yadda
>becomes an adventurer and joins a party to go investigate mysterious goings on at a local finishing village
>they go there via carriage
>driver tells them this is the last ride for the day he won't make anymore trips until tomorrow
>as they keep exploring the town they find more strange things.
>abandoned buildings covered in barnacles, piles of fish just covering the port, a strange religion that is observed with an iron fist.
>the worst part is the townsfolk tall and skinny heads with flat faces whatever was wrong with them the MC and gang didn't want any part of it.
>they find a crazy old man who the locals told never to listen to his insane ramblings
>with no leads they ask him what happened here.
>turns out they are feeding human sacrifices to fish people who in return give them fish and various valuable items
>some of them even mated with them creating the half human half fish town people
>Old man tells them to get the hell out of town before they are sacrificed next
>MC is the only who thinks he might be right his party on the hand decides to ignore his insane ramblings
>since the carriage wasn't available they decided to stay in the local inn
>everyone else went to sleep but the MC wasn't he couldn't sleep with how paranoid he became
>and it was a good thing
>they were ambushed by the town folk
>they murder his sleeping party
>he runs
>they follow
>he manages to escape them but he passes out from fatigue
>when he wakes up he gets the fuck out of town and tells the nearest kingdom about what he saw
>MC now spends his days living in a desert village as a humble craftsman just so that he will never have to smell the scent of the sea over again.
>>
File: 1464683854952.png (534 KB, 497x643) Image search: [Google]
1464683854952.png
534 KB, 497x643
>>142567484
Oh rip I actually had an idea with a similar premise, spooky skeleton and cute necromancer going on adventures

Didn't have a demon lord in my idea but that probably works better
>>
>>142595168
I don't think this is isekai.
>>
>>142598098
I'd still say it qualifies only because it's no longer the worldview he knows even though it's technically the same planet he's on.

Anyway (gender bend, fantasy isekai)
>MC was driving his fiancee home after watching a movie in the evening.
>They crash thanks to Japanese drunk truck driver.
>Before both die, they promise each other that if they somehow reincarnated, they'll find each other. Then they die.
>MC meets up with the creator of another world who gives him an item like one of those hyperbolic time chambers in DBZ where he can train there to develop his skills since he's apparently part of the archery club in his high school days and was known as the top player nationwide.
>gets reincarnated as a female dark elf who doesn't waste time and starts trying to remember the skills she has in her previous life (plus the creator also gave her some training holographic videos for taebo, taekwondo, muay thai, boxing, fencing, judo, karate kobudo, jujitsu, and every single martial arts skill out there with the creator sometimes popping up and correcting the mistakes she makes) which made her obviously OP in physical skills but horribly sucks at magical skills since this is a fantasy world.
>one day at 5 years old, she meets up with the high elf princess and manages to be her closest friend and also trains with her at that hyperbolic time chamber.
>time passes and she is 18 years old and grew up splendidly. She becomes the attendant and the spy for the princess high elf.
>war breaks out with the neighboring orc tribe who wants to pillage, burn, and massacre everything in their path to quench their thirst for battle, lust, and savagery (you know, typical elf-orc relationship shenanigans).
>during one clash, MC finds out that one of the female orcs in battle is actually his fiancee from his previous life, now her sworn enemy.
>Now MC must decide if she wants to turn back from her race and be with his beloved one or she has to tearfully fight off her beloved.
>>
>>142598745
That's not how it works. Someone doing a Rip Van Winkle isn't isekai.
>>
>>142593702
can you upload the novel scans?
>>
>man dies and becomes a mimic in a dungeon in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>centuries pass of him doing nothing but mimic things
>filled to the brim with an assortment of whatever the fuck he's consumed throughout the decades
>probably already ate a god at some point
>during the turn of the millennium, in standard isekai shit fashion, a gigantic conflict brews up
>the dungeon he resides in gets inevitably dragged into the realm-wide power struggle
>out of sheer boredom he finally leaves the dungeon only to find out that its on the desolate borders of two of the biggest warring factions in the continent
>a little bit of hoop jumping here and there, he inevitably finds a down-trodden frontier village smack dab in this shithole
>everybody is dying but of course he chooses to save that one last little girl still barely alive
>he transforms into a bright red randsel and throws himself towards the little girl bidding her to wear him
>this is the story of a completely normal little girl and her mimic randsel traveling a world where even fate itself has no idea where it's going

Final fucking destination.
>>
>>142600937
>Mimic MC
I need this in my life.
>>
>>142588123
He'll need to experience it firsthand at least once before starting to enjoy it, even if in secret.

>>142589998
Something tells me that this only works as a one-off thing unless you're really skilled at writing, but I could be wrong.
>>
Is it safe to say that whereas in the past, usually when main characters find themselves in a new and unfamiliar land of magic they tend to want to work towards finding a way home, but now overwhelmingly they just seem more interested in staying and have literally no interest in returning to Japan, even if they were transported rather than killed and reincarnated?

The Digimon crew wanted to go home, the Zero no Tsukaima MC wanted to go home, Kagome from Inuyasha wanted to go home, I'm pretty sure the Dog Days MC wanted to go home too. This sentiment seems to be much less common nowadays.
>>
A fantasy kingdom's court wizard is tasked with summoning heroes to help his kingdom fight off the demon king.

There's a catch.
Transporting people out of fantasyland is easy.
Transporting people into fantasyland requires a very specific set of circumstances on the other side.

Court wizard sends his apprentice to real world to facilitate summonings from real world.
Story focuses on the apprentice struggling in real world to get his driver's licence and start running over people in a truck without getting caught.
He has to learn just the right way to hit someone in order to make them eligible for a summoning without killing them.
He has to live with himself after getting a failed summoning body count in the dozens.
>>
>mc a job at the toasting
>when suddenly he arrive in new world
>a good girl befora face, very cute but screams
>suddenly guards and dont know why or what
>but mc has weapon
>mc kill guard and take cute girl who scream and run away
>its actually magic
>>
>>142603109
I think it's because for those transported, they're straight up told that they can't go back, so they don't really try at something that they know is futile. For those who are killed, they're dead anyway, so they don't really care unless they have some regret or unfinished business in their old world, which most don't have. Besides, isekai WNs are usually written by those who don't like their lives much, and they write it for the sake of escapism, so going back is bound to be the last thing on their self inserts' minds.

It's just my guess though.
>>
>>142603235
What are you even trying to write?
>>
>>142587011
Does this end with him fucking his mother?
>>
>>142603410
story of love and fight. its a fantasy!
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.jpg (9 KB, 150x211) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.jpg
9 KB, 150x211
MC dies and gets reincarnated in the blackness of the void. He is but a mere body less lump of darkness pure awaiting the grand primordial light to finally shine upon the world. In fact, it would be suffice to say that he is the very sea of non-existence itself counting down an eternity's time until his purpose may be fulfilled.

For once the first sparks of transcendental awareness carves its way unto his abyss, time itself may awaken from its slumber and bring about the totality of being. Until then, he stares into the absolute nothingness of self that he is comprised of. But soon enough, it will forget what infinitely inconsequential state of realization that it once was.

And so it will wait.
Wait for the manifestation of inevitability.
Wait for the stewing pool of higher thinking.
Wait for the zesty taste of life itself.
Wait for the first light.

It is alone.
>>
File: Hate.jpg (179 KB, 868x1236) Image search: [Google]
Hate.jpg
179 KB, 868x1236
>>142600427
He should have killed her.
>>
File: Rabbit.jpg (163 KB, 868x1236) Image search: [Google]
Rabbit.jpg
163 KB, 868x1236
>>142605088
That's about all I have.
>>
Typical special-power OP MC comes into fantasy world, is slowly built up into an arrogant asshole by solving relatively small problems and receiving boundless praise for it. Eventually overestimates himself and declares war on a nearby demon kingdom. He gets his shit wrecked, along with the rest of the human country he associates with. POV changes to an inkeeper, who is forced to take up arms to defend his village. He slowly amasses a strong militia, and effectively rebuilds his fallen country from the ground up. Perspective in the latter parts of the story shift between inkeeper and original MC, who is now significantly humbled from his failed crusade and can no longer use his ability due to a major injury. The main focus eventually shifts to them trying to regain their old lives, to very little avail.
>>
>>142605088
Brah, she can't suffer if she's dead, he doesn't really care about disposing of them, just about being a edgelord and making everyone that slighted him suffer.
>>
File: maximum suction power kirby.jpg (141 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
maximum suction power kirby.jpg
141 KB, 1000x1000
Isekai

>First part of the story is of a world that has its inhabitants mysteriously disappear in a flash of light every day
>Those that come back, come back dead or mindbroken/catatonic
>MC is trying to get to the root of it all
>When he's about to figure something out from autopsies and questioning "returnees", he gets summoned himself
>Summoned people in another world are summoned as part of a rite of passage of young warriors and aspiring mages as guinea pigs
>MC somehow manages to get away from it all
>Summoned people are extremely dangerous as they're used to being extremely efficient at using life force, and MC uses this newfound ability to learn thief stuff
>Life force is abundant in this world which is why magic exists
>MC begins another series of investigations, except his new life isn't of a murder mystery, but of a spy on the run

Fuck me, this still doesn't sound good enough.
>>
>>142606430
> Suffer
The only way for the priest to suffer is having to watch Kaito fuck the Maou right in front of her. Or any other girl, but the Maou would be the biggest suffering.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.