[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT shows that you thought you'd fucking hate but you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: images (15).jpg (29 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
29 KB, 512x288
>ITT shows that you thought you'd fucking hate but you ended up loving

I'll start, this surprised the hell out of me
>>
File: latest[1].png (593 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
593 KB, 600x416
>>142576381

It did.

Pity they made so many godawful decisions with the first episode.
>>
>>142576381
HEY BROTHER
>>
Only reason to watch this show was the bromance
>>
Flying witch started way too slow, but then I watched last half of 1st episode and then another 8
>>
>>142576381
I knew I would love it when I heard dat intro
>>
>>142579579
READY FOR THIS FIGHT?

Index singer >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL OFF
>>
File: ohoho.gif (381 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
ohoho.gif
381 KB, 720x405
>>142576381

The first couple of episodes were like a filter. The threads were pretty good after that point. S2 never, best girl and her ace combat volume are the best.

>>142579765

Literally no one cares about her anymore, just give up. All Off is pretty good and they've got more gigs ahead of them.
>>
>>142579852
>Literally no one cares about her anymore
I still do. I'll still love her no matter what.
>>
>>142576381
A lot of J.C. Staff shows were like that, really. Ookami-san and Kamisama no Memochou lso had roughly that same impression on me.
>>
File: BSD.jpg (53 KB, 225x321) Image search: [Google]
BSD.jpg
53 KB, 225x321
>annoying humor
>looked like fujoshit
>a few annoying characters

But for some reason I ended up enjoying it.
I get used to humor and characters pretty fast and it also has one of the best animation this season.
>>
File: HinaIchigo_Shinku_Kanaria_sofa.jpg (539 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
HinaIchigo_Shinku_Kanaria_sofa.jpg
539 KB, 1280x1024
"What's the big deal with this stupid Japanese girlie cartoon with fucking dolls? And why is all of this "4chan" site so obsessed with it? What a bunch of faggots. And what does 'desu' mean anyway? Is it like 'cowabunga' or something?"
>>
>>142576381
I actually started liking it less and less the farther we got into the second cour. Increase of the "QWENTHUR HE'S SO AMAZING SHIT" made it slowly turn into generic self-insert BS. It was still okay.

>>142579655
>Flying witch started way too slow
And stayed just as slow going forward. If you didn't like it at first it was probably less the show changing and more you getting acclimated to what sort of show it was.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.