[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cross game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: sickanddie.png (1 MB, 1145x689) Image search: [Google]
sickanddie.png
1 MB, 1145x689
Why is she such a cunt? I am on episode 14, and she is just such a bitch to the mc. I think they were trying to show how she blames him for her sisters death, but god damn she is just so mean spirited.
>>
File: crossgametsundere.jpg (30 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
crossgametsundere.jpg
30 KB, 500x281
Keep watching the show. Its one of the few shows where the Tsun has a point relevant to the plot. The main male is also Tsun if you didn't notice.
>>
>>142576758
How is he tsun?
>>
>>142577041

Hides his feelings behind a wall of annoyance and/or anger.
>>
>>142576758
That was a great scene. Why can't Adachi release Mix faster, something about his style no matter how many times he reuses it always manages to hit their marks with me.

Anyways, yeah Aoba is a cunt most of the time, but all the other characters are great. Then Aoba turns okay when she shows more of her dere side
>>
She doesn't blame him for her sister's death. She just acts towards him that way because tsun + Waka gave him more attention to him than her.
>>
>>142577187
I think he's calm as fuck most of the time
>>
>>142577326
Because he's a good liar, remember he only started crying because he saw another person crying.

Also that whole surgery thing. He's a great character, one of my favorites
>>
>>142577326

Again, keep watching the show. Its very gradual but you basically figure out that both main characters are essentially the same personality, but trying to hide it in different ways. Which becomes the focus of the ending.
>>
>>142576758
I made a thread using this exact image today with the same sentiments as OP.

On episode 27 and all she does is bully him, she's acts like a cunt cause she was jealous of him and the animosity just stuck with their relationship.

But the mc is literally based as fuck so it's really annoying when he does some genuinely "I'm an amazing dependably guy" shit, and she still hates on him.

Eagerly waiting for him to conquer her.
>>
>>142578009
Weren't you on episode 4 when you made the thread? How fast do you watch this shit?
>>
>>142575393
hey HEY

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>142578009

I really think its one of those shows were you're suppose to hate the main female. But unlike something like Ranma or that show where Louise is from, this has a good conclusion. And of course, the episodes themselves can be enjoyed even ignoring Aoba.
>>
So I'm the only one who understood that Aoba is trying her hardest to be a cunt so she doesn't feel guilty about being in love with him? Cause that was pretty fucking obvious.

I still found myself crying like a bitch numerous times asking why they can't just be with eachother, man if not for that ending I would've probably killed myself
>>
File: 51791.jpg (29 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
51791.jpg
29 KB, 225x350
>>142575393
>Making the same shit thread twice on the same day
Homosexuals are immune to tsunderes
>>
>>142578133
Anon it's summer, the semesters done, i'm home free and i don't have work today. Literally nothing can stop me
>>
OP just keep watching. She's classic tsundere. I haven't watched the show, but in the manga you gradually see the reason behind it and the similarities between the two. Just Aoba is way more blatant with the tsun.

Damn I suddenly want to reread Cross Game, but I haven't read any other Adachi manga so I better get on that.
>>
>>142578133
Not him but I watched the entirety of Cross Game in 2 sittings. It just drew me in, first time in a long while that I binge-watched something out of pure enjoyment, definitely in my top 5 shows
>>
>>142579154
I did the same with the manga. It's pretty easy to just binge read/watch it, but I can't really pinpoint why.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.