[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not really a fan of generals but I really underlooked this show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Not really a fan of generals but I really underlooked this show and would like to have discussion on it.
>>
>>142550782
no memes no threads dude
>>
>>142550782
I'd recommend just reading the manga. The anime is jumping all over the fucking place and QUALITY is non-stop.
>>
>>142550782
What does that show have to do with generals?
>>
Then don't make a general? You don't seem to make any sense.
>>
>>142550891
The quality on this is solid animation wise imo I haven't read the manga but as an anime I haven't really been disappointed yet. Solid cast of characters MC isn't groundbreaking but he's just a little above average from the typical norm in both looks and personality. Plot might differ from the source but eh it's not really something I would pick up to read in the first place so I really don't care in the whole manga perspective.
>>
>>142550898
>>142551039
Well yeah I just don't want the thread to start off with posts like "I want her to step on me so bad", "her armpits probably smell so good" thats all. I just wanted to know your actual opinion on this show first before
>>
My opinion of the series is that I want the girl to step on me so bad. Her armpits probably smell so good.
>>
>>142551560
Me too desu me too.
>>
>>142550782
Better shounen than half of shounens in WSJ
>>
>>142551115
Then just make a thread about it asking that, with your opinion on it?
Are you new or something?
>>
>>142550782
reminds me of shaman king somehow. as a kid i'd really love this show, now it's still good, nothing that special
>>
>>142550782
Is formulaic and generic.

Not a good show.
>>
>>142550782
Benio is one of the cuter Yamato Nadeshiko in the last couple of years (personal taste) and after only watching the first episode her expressions are enjoyable since she is so stoic in the manga.
But the manga pay off is bigger when she warms up to MC. Somehow MC is just as annoying as I thought he would be animated, but it's not horrible, downloading the next 2 to see how it goes.

Manga is great though, just that brief hiatus hurt the interest.
>>
>>142550782
I love how Benio looks so great and maximum ZR fanservice in the Opening, and then her boosting her strength and shit during the show is underwhelming and boring as fuck.
>>
>>142551115
We have reached the point where people don't know what a general is anymore because shitposters call almost every thread a general.
>>
>>142550782
so i tried to read the manga..

why the story is far different than the manga? both pacing and actual timeline is far different between anime and manga

root a adaptation? also is this week episode is a filler?
>>
File: 1464851052575.jpg (37 KB, 640x475) Image search: [Google]
1464851052575.jpg
37 KB, 640x475
>watching little loli turned into monster
Instant boner!
>>
File: rfdrv.jpg (273 KB, 959x1400) Image search: [Google]
rfdrv.jpg
273 KB, 959x1400
>>142550891
This. Read the manga.

>>142554761
Benio a best.
>>
>>142551060
>I haven't really been disappointed yet.
Read the manga, you retroactively will be.
>>
I tried watching this show but I could not. Pacing was off and that little talking creature is obnoxious as fuck.

On the other hand, the manga is fucking great because it fixes both these issues.
>>
File: benio butt.png (411 KB, 618x817) Image search: [Google]
benio butt.png
411 KB, 618x817
>>142555272
Benio is the fucking cutest. She has a pretty nice body too desu.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.