[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get they're trying to do a character drama, but how does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 05_2.jpg (17 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
05_2.jpg
17 KB, 220x220
I get they're trying to do a character drama, but how does that work when most of the characters, especially this motherfucker pictured, are such fucking wet noodles? Tenga is fun and I like Nico because I'm weak to genkis, and I guess Maki has gotten some development, but the rest are so goddanmn boring to the extent that the emotional moments don't carry any weight because they haven't given me a reason to care about the characters.

I like Trigger and have high hopes for their project next year (since I liked kek la kek and TTGL) but fucking shit
>>
>>142540806
Most of the cast have no reason to even exist. Each of them had time to delve into but only the lesbian got an arc, the fuck?
>>
>>142540806
The faggot has no reason to exist
Yuta is best boy because he didn't get a chance to fuck up
>>
>>142540806
This show isn't just shitty it's boring.

Like i know we hate on the popular stuff like kabaneri and re:zero but at least those shows aren't boring and although they may be shit objectivly there still fun to watch.

Kiznaiver LITERALLY has nothing going for it at all what so ever like it's not even entertaining, boring sums it up perfectly.
>>
>>142541079
>The faggot has no reason to exist
This. Making a whole character for a shitty joke once an episode was a mistake.
>>
>>142540806
Just drop this and watch Luluco
>>
File: nojustice.jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nojustice.jpg
160 KB, 1920x1080
>>142540806
>not watching best trigger
>>
>>142541340

OP here, Luluco is by far the better Trigger show this season.
>>
>>142540806
I agree, the only way you can care for the characters here is by liking their archetypes, cause most of them got little to no development.

This show would have been much better if it was 2 cours so they could have actually spent time on certain characters.
>>
>>142540806
Yuta is best boy you fucking faggot
>>
>>142541340
>not watching both
it's great, because I watch Kiznaiver before Luluco, and I end up enjoying it even more because of the contrast between the shitty forced drama and 10 minutes of SPACE JUSTICE
>>
What really gets me is I can't understand the antagonist (if she can be called one) at all.

>"I think the seven deadly sins exist now but as different kinds of people"
>let me kidnap all of you then give you a flimsy reason for working together to..........................................something.
>suddenly it's like the hentai Euphoria, only nobody is dying if they refuse to go with the rules and all feel the exact same pain unless they confess to something(???)
>which seems to change for every character whether or not that frees them from it due to shiny orgasm from the wrists (or whatever you would call those scenes)
>nobody is even trying to fight the girl on it
>all of these emotional scenes with no gravity or buildup

I've never seen an anime lose me so quickly like this since I tried getting into K.
>>
>>142540806
It just needed two cours, but nope. It will go the way of Angel Beats.

I had fun watching Angel Beats and I'm still having fun watch Kiznaiver
>>
>>142541602

he doesnt even have a fucking personality, he's just generic prissy bishonen
>>
>>142541359
I'm starting to believe Trigger made Kizunaiver only to make Luluco seem that much better by comparison
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.