[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hinomaru Zumou: 81
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ChargeAtDeath.png (420 KB, 891x1300) Image search: [Google]
ChargeAtDeath.png
420 KB, 891x1300
Get Hype! Our boy is getting up higher in the big leagues.
>>
File: FA_HZ_81_06.png (274 KB, 891x1300) Image search: [Google]
FA_HZ_81_06.png
274 KB, 891x1300
I'm surprised that Kawada went right into the ego disputes and general cunt attitude professional sumo is infamous for. I was expecting more of a romanticized view of it.
>>
Yeah that is interesting, but I guess he is trying to be realistic. I don't know too much about sumo, but it seems that he is showing its rougher aspects.
>>
>>142520084
Guess that guy will be now the laughingstock of the whole group.
>>
>>142520205
I like the "one wall after the other" line. If Hinomaru actually goes pro in the series, that's when his spirit will stand out the most, because it's (apparently at least, I don't know a lot about sumo either) a cruel world.
>>
>>142520320
At least until Hinomaru throws a few more of them to the ground, then they realize it's no Nishiki who's weak.
>>
>>142519786

I like it, but i don't really think there's much if anything to talk about.
>>
>>142521028
Do you think that's a bad sign? I mean, there are manga which give readers a lot to talk about each chapter, and Zumou really isn't one of them. Does this mean anything about the quality of the manga?
>>
>>142521028
>>142521700
There are a lot of other manga here that don't have much meaningful discussion either but get hundreds of responses. UQ Holder threads are just waifu fagging.
>>
>>142519786
The anime will fix that ;_:
>>
>sells like shit
>not cancelled for so long
I guess guys from WSJ like it just like me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.