[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is NTR?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: afaf.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
afaf.jpg
157 KB, 1920x1080
What is NTR?
>>
>>142504660
BABY PLEASE HURT ME
>>
Imagine if you could link six people together so that they could all feel NTR when one of them felt NTR and then you threw them into situations until the formed a love dodecahedron and then you sent some dour bitch to set off a NTR chain reaction so that every one of them would get NTRed 48 times in a single hour. That's the plot of Kiznaiver.
>>
>>142504665
SOME MORE
>>
>>142504660
Forced drama.
>>
>>142504660
>What is NTR?
No, red doesn't love him.
>>
>>142504767
Sounds like the kind of pointless, strogen filled soap drama that the current "male" enjoys
>>
>>142507128
But this time they feel each other's pain so when one feels bad for feeling someone else's pain shit just goes haywire.
>>
>>142504660
It was love
>>
>>142504660
Any time a girl holds hands or is friendly with someone who is not (Kisama), it's NTR.

A woman is allowed to only speak with one man, to be seen around one man, and to live with one man.
>>
>>142507254
I dont think the koran allows that.
>>
>>142504660
>both characters are vacuums
>pairing is define by flashback exposition sequence and overcoming amnesia

One recurrent issue with "romance" in anime is how utterly void of substance and convincing development it is, but this here is just scrapping the bottom of the barrel in order to dig deeper.

The satellite idiots around only make it worse.
>>
File: beautiful.png (134 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.png
134 KB, 400x306
tuna love is the best
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.