[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
finally got around to watching this; surprisingly well-done overall.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: chuu.jpg (56 KB, 289x450) Image search: [Google]
chuu.jpg
56 KB, 289x450
finally got around to watching this; surprisingly well-done overall. should i bother watching S2? people seem to treat it like aldnoah or DTB, from what i've read of the reviews.
>>
>>142491299
>should i bother watching S2
If you liked season 1 you'll like season 2. It's cute all the way down.
>>
>>142491428
hm, might watch it, then; i DID watch seasons 2 of dtb/aldnoah even though everyone warned me against it. i just don't want to see the MCs go back to awkward-romantic/sexual tension after it's established that they're dating, and i think that the likelihood of that exact thing happening is non-negligible
>>
>>142491604
Yuuta and Rikka are shy about holding hands in S2. So yeah, you're right.
>>
File: 1464830818379.png (610 KB, 817x720) Image search: [Google]
1464830818379.png
610 KB, 817x720
>>142491778
fuck my god damn face, is it so much to ask for a romcom that has more than two episodes where there's actual romance? i don't understand what the japs are afraid of
>>
>>142491299
S2 actually regresses their relationship right off the bat and then progresses nowhere.
It also introduces a bullshit trope character out of the blue and makes her the center of attention for the main arc of the season.
I watched the whole thing, but it left a bad taste and dropped chuuni pretty hard down the list of worthwhile kyoani shows for me.
>>
S1 was garbage, but at least watchable.

S2 is a Group 1 carcinogenic virus that should be avoided at all cost.

I've never seen a story fall off a cliff faster than that season. Fucking christ, Japan, get your shit together.
>>
>>142491299

Should you watch season 2

>Childhood friend introduced to lose the MC bowl

You tell me.
>>
>>142491891
Ore Monogatari!!

You're welcome.
>>
>>142491299
S2 isn't bad and you should watch it if you enjoyed S1
It just doesn't live up to the master quality of S1
>>
>>142491604
You are getting baited

Season 2 is absolutely terrible
>>
>>142492375

He is talking about anime not PowerPoint presentations or hentai.
>>
>>142491299

binged it yesterday

season two was ok but not really the same show

either end it on season one or pretend season two is a different generic SoL
>>
>>142491299

Rikka wars OVA on point though
>>
>>142491299
S2 has too much adolescence
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.