[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's SO bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: shot-2016-06-05_18-01-51.png (634 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shot-2016-06-05_18-01-51.png
634 KB, 1920x1080
I understand, okay, it's filler. The next manga hasn't dropped yet. These last three episodes look like they were made by one or two guys drunk in the office. The animation quality is beyond bad. It's like an anime that was made in powerpoint or something.

I don't get it. Does Dragonball Super not have the potential to be a huge cash cow? SSB is a cool idea, the characters and plot are okay, why are they doing this?

When I first watched BotG I was beyond excited. When they switched to the CG during the fight scenes I thought "Awesome! This is what all of super is going to look like!". What a fucking let down. I'm upset. Going to go binge Cross Ange for some QUALITY animu.
>>
Use the catalog retard >>142458344
>>
>>142481369
anon

you forgot you're sage
>>
SSB looks stupid. Should have made their hair rainbow colored or something, making it only blue is just lazy.
>>
>>142481229
>When they switched to the CG during the fight scenes I thought "Awesome! This is what all of super is going to look like!".
You are fucking retarded if you think Toei is going to make good quality animation given their DECADES of track record with cutting corners in its animation for sake of saving budget.

The only Toei property with rather decent quality has always been Digimon oddly enough and thats because the team that handles that IP is different from the other Toei IPs.
>>
>>142481229
This isn't filler, the manga is not canon
>>
>>142482556
It is to me!
>>
File: 1456869610955.jpg (26 KB, 193x200) Image search: [Google]
1456869610955.jpg
26 KB, 193x200
>caring about dragonball anno 2016
>>
>>142481229
>Does Dragonball Super not have the potential to be a huge cash cow?
Wait for the next episode
>>
>>142481229
>baby-vegeta
toei clearly knows what they are doing
>>
>>142483563
Holy shit I just realized that.
First they make the copy Vegeta resemble Baby Vegeta with the lines on the eyes, then they straight up put a nooky in his mouth haha
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.