[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slayers any good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (560 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
560 KB, 1280x960
What's peoples thoughts on slayers? Been curious about it. I like 90s shit. Should i start with the movies or series? Are movies stand alone?
>>
image.jpg
560 KB, 1280x960
What's peoples thoughts on slayers? Been curious about it. I like 90s shit. Should i start with the movies or series? Are movies stand alone?
>>
Most of the movies (the ones with Naga) are prequels to the TV series but it's not necessary to watch them first
I thought the first two series were pretty fun, the third one was OK but not as good. The newer seasons were very underwhelming, sadly
>>
image.jpg
560 KB, 1280x960
>>
Most of the movies (the ones with Naga) are prequels to the TV series but it's not necessary to watch them first
I thought the first two series were pretty fun, the third one was OK but not as good. The newer seasons were very underwhelming, sadly
>>
>>142441857
it's literally "endless filler saga: the series". don't go expecting any development.
>>
image.jpg
560 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>
>>142441857
it's literally "endless filler saga: the series". don't go expecting any development.
>>
it's like asking /a/'s opinion of LoGH

lurk 2 years before posting
>>
image.jpg
560 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>
>>142441857
>>

>>
>>142441857
The TV series is the realest Dungeons and Dragons experience you will ever get short of playing a campaign for yourself.
>>
image.jpg
560 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>
>>142441857
>>

>>
>>142441857
The TV series is the realest Dungeons and Dragons experience you will ever get short of playing a campaign for yourself.
>>
>>142441857
one of the best 90s animes
>>
image.jpg
560 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>
>>142441857
>>

>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
First 3 seasons are all you need. The movies aren't bad either.
>>
image.jpg
560 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>
>>142441857
>>

>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
/a/nons were responsible for subbing several of the anime series and LNs, which should tell you enough about how much people here love Slayers.

The LNs are awesome by the way. The anime is great if you like cartoony stuff.
>>
image.jpg
560 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>
>>142441857
>>

>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
/a/nons were responsible for subbing several of the anime series and LNs, which should tell you enough about how much people here love Slayers.

>>
>>142442976
Any sources for the LN's? I remember buying the first 2 in a run down book store a few years back, Would love to read the rest of them.
>>
image.jpg
560 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>
>>142441857
>>

>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857

>>
>>142442976
Any sources for the LN's? I remember buying the first 2 in a run down book store a few years back, Would love to read the rest of them.
>>
The Slayers is one of my favorite old anime to date and would love for another season or manga to be made
>>
image.jpg
560 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>
>>142441857
>>

>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857

>>
>>142442976
>>
The Slayers is one of my favorite old anime to date and would love for another season or manga to be made
>>
>>142441857
it's the best /tg/-like show
>>
image.jpg
560 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>
>>142441857
>>

>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857

>>
>>142442976
>>
>>
>>142441857
it's the best /tg/-like show
>>
>>142443051
They're on Meguca
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.