[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disappointment of the Season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: fp-jokergame.jpg (188 KB, 826x826) Image search: [Google]
fp-jokergame.jpg
188 KB, 826x826
There were several disappointing shows this season, but I have to give "Disappointment of the Season" to 'Joker Game'.

Interesting premise, good animation, vapid storytelling. Only the Shanghai episode holds up and even that one felt rushed.
>>
I can't remember
>>
Shanghai episode was shit. The whole anime was shit.
>>
Well, you made it over halfway through the show before starting the contrarianism.
I guess that's got to count for something.
>>
File: fucking nothing.jpg (70 KB, 248x252) Image search: [Google]
fucking nothing.jpg
70 KB, 248x252
'Mayoiga' should be runner-up, at the very least, really. No one was expecting a good show, mind you, but we certainly didn't get the hilarity we were expecting from the director of 'Another'. It's just a fucking flatline of a show.
>>
>>142423303
Joker game is fantastic, one of the better shows this season.
Disappointments are things like Sakamoto (not as funny as it should be) and Usakame (can't fill that Teekyu void)
>>
>>142423303
I agree with Joker Game and I have to add Bungou Stray Dogs. I didn't exactly expected neither a masterpiece nor a groundbreaking show, but I wanted it to be at least somewhat decent. In spite of my hopes all I got was shounen overreactive MC with some fujo pandering.
>>
>>142423793
You should have expected fujo pandering from the start with stay dogs. I sure did.
>>
>>142423793
I don't think anyone expected Bungou Gay Dogs to be good
>>
>>142423793
>>142423913
>Fujo pandering

This shit again? Please tell me what's so fujo about the MC getting a girlfriend and all of the other males talking about how much they love women?
>>
For me, it'd be Luluco. Imaishi doing a zany sci-fi comedy should be great, but the show just feels too hollow and lifeless most of the time. And the reference episodes are just bullshit.
>>
>>142424357
You just don't get it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.