[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does most of /a/ hate kill la kill? I mean come on it had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: klk.gif (1014 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
klk.gif
1014 KB, 500x285
Why does most of /a/ hate kill la kill?
I mean come on it had some cons like every other anime but the pros outnumbered then
Also kill la kill thread
>>
>>142394001

I love Kill la Kill, I love 90% of Trigger works, and i rarely see anime desu.

Some madbutt weebs just hate to see people happy about shit they dont like, sad but happens.
>>
>>142394001
Most of /a/ loved KlK while it was airing.

People that are miserable that they cannot feel the same enjoyment want to bring others down to their level. Misery loves company.
>>
>>142394001
I like it, its just too bold so it is hard to cover your ass when casuals mock the medium by pointing to it.all the fights were very old school so it had something for everyone.
>>
>>142394001
It was popular
>>
File: tumblr_n9c27cRkrf1r88v4vo1_540.png (101 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9c27cRkrf1r88v4vo1_540.png
101 KB, 540x304
>>142394001

Maybe you should go the place that loves klk
>>
>>142394759
So you don't hate klk because some faggots at tumblr like it and they tend to use it to feed their own circle jerk?
What sort of logic is that?
>>
it was a rehashed gurren lagaan

the plot was entirely the same
>>
>>142394001
baby's first ebin action anime
>>
>>142394001
kill la kill was a solid 6.5/10 anime, not bad
>>
>>142394001
The bajillion "KLK saved Anime" meme that were posted during airing prove you wrong
>>
>>142395109
>what is sarcasm
AOTY is a meme
>>
>>142394899
Welcome to /a/ faggots here tend to hate anything that starts becoming in anyway 'mainstream'
>>
>>142395104
That's about what I would give it too. It was like an 8 before that shitty ending.
>>
>>142394001
Poor Nui if Ryouko when she was for the first and only time waffling about being evil Ryouko rejects and disarms her.
>>
File: 1461971015242.jpg (55 KB, 493x493) Image search: [Google]
1461971015242.jpg
55 KB, 493x493
I dunno, maybe it was good. I tried watching it. I thought the characters and story were boring, but the biggest turn off was the terrible animation. The backdrops were gorgeous and the fight scenes were utterly beautiful, but that couldn't make up for the other 20 minutes of mediocrity I had to sit through. To each his own.
>>
was disappointed. felt like there were no meaningful developments for any of the characters and the animation was bleh
>>
>>142395543
The ending was pretty soulless but not as bad as Symphogear G. KLK's unnecessary space battle and desperate rush to tie up all possible lose ends looked positively amazing next to that.
>>
>>142394001

Didn't make it past episode 2. It was okay but it just didn't click with me.

Ryuuko hot as fuck though.
>>
It brought hordes of /v/ermin.
>>
>>142396212
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NbREAF-wmEg
get it?
>>
>>142394001
It really fell apart over time and by about the halfway point it had become complete garbage.

In a lot of ways, somethings that seems good at first, but later disappoints you is worse than a show that's obviously trash right from the start.
>>
>>142394001
>Why does most of /a/ hate kill la kill?
Most of /a/ likes Kill La Kill. It's just that the few who hate it can't shut up about how much they hate it.
>>
It just wasn't good enough, was loud, obnoxious, and had a shitty ending. I don't mind some characters, but overall I wasn't impressed, the show becoming so popular was a shock.
>>
>>142395509
Someone post that image of my posts from a year ago that people keep regurgitating.
>>
>>142397072
What the fuck are you talking about and why the fuck should I or anyone else care.
>>
File: 493958388925.jpg (87 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
493958388925.jpg
87 KB, 500x667
Interesting art style.
satisfactory action; easy to watch.
Decent length and alright pacing
I thought it had a good amount of interesting-ish plot twists that weren't totally predictable.
mildly decent take on specific ideologies and ideas.
Good character progression for what it was and the demographic.
It had an interesting mix of clichés and original ideas/setting; with a very memorable characters and quite a bit of punch of spicy fan service.
Overall I'd give it a rating of 7.5 as an anime, but enjoyed it to probably a 8/8.5
>>
>>142397066
The whole point was that it was loud and obnoxious. If you couldn't derive enjoyment from that then you had no business watching KlK. Ending was fucking terrible though, yeah.
>>
Very few people hate it. It's just easy to troll because of how popular it was
>>
Bamp
>>
>>142396873

I dropped it within 4 episodes. it had that wacky abenobashi / flcl / ttgl / dead leaves style but didn't seem to be going anywhere interesting
>>
>>142394001
>Why does most of /a/ hate kill la kill?
Because people they don't like, like it too.
>>
File: JUSTSTOP.jpg (7 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
JUSTSTOP.jpg
7 KB, 300x100
>>
>>142394001
you bump into trouble when side characters are far more interesting than the amin character
>>
>>142396946
In some cases, the ones who still obsessively make threads about older shows by shitting on it are its fans who desperately try to get a circlejerk going on by using bait.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.