[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kirby: Right Back at Ya thread One of the truly great english
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: KRBAY_logo.png (2 MB, 1570x935) Image search: [Google]
KRBAY_logo.png
2 MB, 1570x935
Kirby: Right Back at Ya thread

One of the truly great english dubs imho
>>
>>142254831

SUCK UP THIS TORCH
>>
File: 51214874_p0.jpg (211 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
51214874_p0.jpg
211 KB, 600x849
>>
>>142255108
CUTE!~!
>>
File: Classic_Sonic_JPN.png (264 KB, 488x768) Image search: [Google]
Classic_Sonic_JPN.png
264 KB, 488x768
ass
>>
>>142255230

YOU MIGHT KNOW EVERYTHING I'M GOING TO DO
>>
>>142255563
BUT THAT'S NOT GOING TO HELP SINCE I KNOW EVERYTHING YOU'RE GOING TO DO
STRANGE, ISN'T IT?!
https://soundcloud.com/mr-kingalocious/sets/for-the-land-of-the-sky-version-2
>>
File: kirby dedede ikiru.jpg (36 KB, 644x478) Image search: [Google]
kirby dedede ikiru.jpg
36 KB, 644x478
>That scene where the world was ending and Dedede references Ikiru (1952)

I was not expecting this show to make me feel
>>
>>142255563
>>142255632
I can hear it
>>
File: dedede2.jpg (21 KB, 262x223) Image search: [Google]
dedede2.jpg
21 KB, 262x223
>>142254831
I hated how much they cut out once I discovered the original, but I'd be lying if the voices didn't make me laugh. Especially Dedede. It's kind of charming in general in its sheer stupidity.
>>
>>142257555
The episode where they're making the film had me in stitches.
>>
>>142257555

But some of them is too lewd even for kids, like that one where Escargon got a crack on his shell.
>>
>>142257650
I love that one. I like how it captured how animating is such hard work, and the end result was just hilarious.

Another great one was the ep with the "pookie flower" and noddy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QioGnJrXHyM Tuff is such a little shit, it's amusing even in the dub.

The episodes they aired around Halloween were also great, especially the one that parodied Psycho at one point.
>>
The devs really like the anime. Meta Knight's sword, Dedede's castle, Kirby's hats, Air Ride's music, Mass Attack, it's like they want to make another.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.