[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watching this, and I'm really surprised. I went into this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Watching this, and I'm really surprised.
I went into this expecting it to be complete fucking trash, but, HOLY SHIT, THIS IS GOOD.

Ghost Trick-esque shenanigans, absolutely retarded-in-a-good-way plot and characters, foreshadowing and ding dong Shyamalan twists out the ass - what's not to like?
>>
I remember hating this show and shitposting in the threads but I don't remember why.
>>
>what's not to like?
Buy the game to know the real ending
>>
>>142243564
Speaking of which, has the real ending been spoiled yet?
>>
Best show of 2015, only episode 2 or 3 could be considered bad it was a amazing otherwise.
>>
Yeah, it was great.The fights in last couple episodes were pretty awesome.
>>
Was the VN ever released?
>>
>>142244194
Heard the console one got delayed or something. Not sure about the handheld version.
>>
File: 95082.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
95082.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
>>142244287
VNDB says it was released at the end of April. Wonder how it is.
>>
>>142243432
If you think this anime was good you should fucking die because it was fucking awful
>>
>>142243486
Same here. Love the designs and liked the characters and some elements of the story like the soul switching, but the plot was retarded beyond belief. They wanted to mix in everything and tons of twists and it was just a big mess.
>>
>>142244405
it started off intentionally nonsensical then it made perfect sense, you're gonna have to point out what was bad.
>>
le same twists man writer.
>>
>>142244908
>>142244405
I'd argue that it being nonsensical was the best part, and it was actually the later episodes that dropped the ball.
>>
>>142248149
Also, it had pretty good OST. Some of the better tracks I heard.
>>
Kind of a shame it has 0% chance of being licensed

I didn't enjoy the anime but a VN version might have been fun
>>
>>142248149
Yeah but the end is the most important part of a show. It ties up the plot threads and gives the series a meaning and goal. If the end is shit the whole series is especially since I am not talking about some short final bad part, the whole last third or so of the show was just a big fuck-up.
>>
>>142248420
Eh, sure, after Yuu goes back in time, it has way too much senseless drama, but I enjoyed the first half of it immensely, enough for it to overshadow the mediocrity of the second half. If it had more Ghost Trick shenanigans instead of Yuu returning to his body and being a "hero", it would've improved the anime immensely.
>>
I liked it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.