[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /a/, I just started watching this because the autism finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: on the front page.jpg (162 KB, 852x938) Image search: [Google]
on the front page.jpg
162 KB, 852x938
So /a/, I just started watching this because the autism finally died down and was wondering what you truly felt about it.

/v/ermin spamming the threads was pretty bad, yes, but I find the show itself quite enjoyable so far. Most of the girls are cute and it has some genuinely funny moments. Pic related was annoying at first but she's starting to grow on me.

What is your lasting impression of Himouto?
>>
She grew on me because of her fine ass. Any other perspective won't do.
>>
Umaru is one of the best anime of 2015, don't let the shitposters affect your opinion.
>>
>>142215412
I dropped it after 6-7 episodes. I wanted to like it, but I just wasn't enjoying it.
>>
>>142215412

Literally who?
>>
File: 054.png (254 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
054.png
254 KB, 512x512
>>142215412
trash
>>
>>142215532
I don't really keep track of when an anime aired because I'm so far behind on everything but this was definitely one of the high profile shows.

>>142215696
>Nichijou reaction pic
How ironic.
>>
>>142215722
never watched nichijou. Just like the pic.
>>
It was a pretty decent SoL. I follow the !manga as well.
>>
>>142215412

It's a decent enough slice of life comedy, but nothing compared to Watamote (which it's often compared to).
>>
>tfw still no S2 announcement
At least I have s1 to rewatch
>>
File: 1456772667212.png (580 KB, 800x1040) Image search: [Google]
1456772667212.png
580 KB, 800x1040
>>142215412
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.