[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hunter x Hunter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 19.png (227 KB, 890x1300) Image search: [Google]
19.png
227 KB, 890x1300
>right after Hisoka destroyed the fake Chrollo the real Chrollo released both convert hands and black voice
>put bookmark at sun and moon, close book
>put a fully charged moon seal on a audience member
>open book at black voice and stab him
>remove book mark from sun and moon and put on order stamp and send everyone towards Hisoka
>meanwhile giving instructions to the black voiced human to find the the puppet where the head Hisoka is holding came from
>right after Hisoka puts the head in his hand he orders the black voiced human to make the seals touch
>an instant of sun and a full moon makes the whole puppet go boom, including the head Hisoka was holding

This is what happen, screencap this
>>
>>142058541
If Hisoka ends up a cripple this will be the best fight of the series.
>>
>>142058822
Hisoka will be fine.
HeĀ“ll fix himself with his ability which has the properties of both rubber and gum
>>
>>142059077
I like this new meme
>>
>>142059646
Enjoy it while you can, 'cause it'll be dead in two weeks, just like Hisoka.
>>
>>142058541
I will add that is 100% sun and moon explosion since the head dissapear after the explosion instead of parts flying around
Meaning the sun seal on puppet's body has been triggered
>>
>>142058822
>>142059884
This fight feels like it happens before the Election arc, Hisoka wouldn't be bored out of his mind searching for new opponents if he was still playing tag with Chrollo.
>>
>>142064448
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>142064448
>Hisoka wouldn't be bored out of his mind searching for new opponents if he was still playing tag with Chrollo.

He was, that's why he went to the election in the first place
>>
>>142064862
>>142065801
He said that he 'should go after the Zodiacs next' which implies that no one has got his attention at the moment. But here we see Chrollo batting it out with Hisoka which can only mean he finished this battle already which was why he was bored then. It doesn't mean that he will kill Chrollo, but it does mean that he'll live and get back to full health.

I like Chrollo more btw, but that doesn't mean you should just dismiss everything because Iwant him to win.
>>
>>142068065
>which can only mean he finished this battle already
Huh, no. It can mean any number of things, like going after them once he's killed Chrollo or using them to waste time while waiting for Chrollo.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.