[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So for the for, the time, I was Lain Serial Experiments Lain.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: autistic.jpg (55 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
autistic.jpg
55 KB, 1008x720
So for the for, the time, I was Lain Serial Experiments Lain.
End I have to what inquisit: Lain is Acrostic???
Looking not pass the primarchial charchate of each Line each Lain's Line to see.

In primarcheal line, Lain shows advanced defficacy of soschemial outhe.
She divisbly lacks raciton, even when in killing of the Suicide Grrl.

Anter case, the clobbing seen occuring in the deutagonal line, where inertia is nonphased by Addiction.
Nonphased by Addiction, Lain shows Innertia until the etholics Kills, remaining nonphased.
Indiscative evidents beforms even more condestine when viewed through a Generology.
Seeing Jain's Father, who abscession over Digital Taims and Visual Tectons, much like Lain.
Cleary, the serial experiment's Lain is designed anischerally.
Even further evidents? She embares the soot and seal of Christian (Ironic, I know).
Rather than tip, the soots for Pizza Pointers, the soots Murdered by Lain (For what purpose? Overracition??)
Antichristically, how-ever, she Murders Jesus (I mean guess mean he was creapy)
Lastly, In the at the End she becomes Pizza god (Like RAIN MAN much ???)

Q. E. D.
E.
D.

How many much does need?
>>
>>141955471
I'd fuck the autism out of Lain
>>
File: 1463062356459.png (39 KB, 303x322) Image search: [Google]
1463062356459.png
39 KB, 303x322
>>141955471
I have to hand it to you OP, this is some top tier shitposting that I can get behind
>>
File: 1463683677760.png (822 KB, 510x751) Image search: [Google]
1463683677760.png
822 KB, 510x751
>>141955471
>LAIN IS ANISCERAL
>>
Let's all love Lain.
>>
Lain > Texhex
>>
>>141955471
>Acrostic
It's called acoustic
>>
>>141955471
Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.
>>
>>141955471
>>141956164
Nice maymay you both.
>>
>>141956134
Not.. I thought I told Looking not pass the primarchial charchate of each Line each Lain's Line to see: Acrostic
>>
>soot
gets me every time
>>
>>141955471
>Antichristically
Every other words and sentence aside, this one is top tier cringey made up words, though not the first time I see this happened. Did you happen to live in the same not English speaking country as me?
>>
>>141958055
where
>>
PRESENT DAY
>>
>>141957054
>>141956134
By which I meaned, its acrostic. A literally acrostic.

e.i.e.
>>141955792
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.