[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf tells me to watch No Game No Life >tells me ill love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: ecchi.jpg (730 KB, 1550x955) Image search: [Google]
ecchi.jpg
730 KB, 1550x955
>gf tells me to watch No Game No Life
>tells me ill love it since i also liked kaiji and its very similar
>KNOW its not going to be anything like Kaiji
>give it a shot anyways
>dangerously ecchi
>all those asspulls
>nothing makes sense
>faggots mc's should get btfo by literally anybody they face

This has got to be the worst anime ive ever watched.

No game no life thread.
>>
Cool bait thread
>>
>>141850056
Bait? id expect it to be called circle-jerking instead. Dont tell me this board likes this piece of shit.
>>
The show is garbage but this thread is as well. Fuck off.
>>
>>141849979
story and characters are utter SHIT but at least the art team did a good job.
>>
>Stephs still can't understand basic logic and syntax
>>
>>141849979
>>>/soc/
>>
>>141849979
post your gf pics
>>
>>141849979
>gf tells me to watch No Game No Life

She wants to do incest play.
>>
>>141851076
>>>/b/
>>>/soc/
>>
I liked all the colors
>>
>>141849979
I don't want to watch the anime but I want to fuck that imouto.
>>
The game of Go part was absolute trash
>>
File: 1367107702.png (251 KB, 598x923) Image search: [Google]
1367107702.png
251 KB, 598x923
>>141849979
>faggots mc's should get btfo by literally anybody they face
That reason makes no sense. They're at Mary Sue levels of intelligence and cunning. Expecting them to get btfo means that you're giving yourself incredibly stupid and unrealistic expectations for no discernable reason.

>nothing makes sense
Did you skip forward through episode 1 where they explained all the rules of the world or something? It's not a complicated premise...
>>
>girlfriend

The voices in your head are not your girlfriend, Timmy.
>>
Watch anime carefully, OP. The story's not that complicated.

>girlfriend
unrelated to topic, fuckoff from /a/, realfag
>>
>>141850090
It's semi-recent and semi-popular in the west, so yes, plenty of people will diss on it.
>>
OP is a tryhard faggot who doesn't like fun
>>
>>141849979
Kill yourself, newfag.
>>
>>141852981
>bumping it from page 9
>frogposting
You can fuck off with OP.
>>
I didn't even have to read the summary to know it's gonna be some shit self-inserting.
>>
>>141849979
Cool story, now go away.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.