[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big Order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 188x268
>cool powers
>intelligent
>fucks sister in shower
>brutally impregnates loli

Best MC of this season hands down. No other character can get on this pedestal
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 125x125
>>141831425
>fucks sister in shower

This is when I dropped the show. Too much harem garbage as it is.
>>
>>141831425
>fucks sister in shower
Post webm
>>
>>141831470
In all fairness its not confirmed or denied he fucked his sister. They could just have a weird relationship (that embrace, shower together), also step sister
>>
File: occult drool.jpg (132 KB, 1202x702) Image search: [Google]
occult drool.jpg
132 KB, 1202x702
>>141831425
>brutally impregnates loli

Stop trying to trick me into watching this
>>
>>141831425
Did he fuck his sister? Picked up
>>
>>141831587
Its implied he knocked her up also
>>141831580
Not shitting you, this show is jerry springer X magi
>>
>>141831580
I'mean having the exact same reaction.
>>
>>141831580
>>141831653
"They are letting her believe she is safe, but also tell her about her condition. She takes the news rather well, and instead focuses on how her brother had been shouldering all the burdens himself. It’s a nice bonding moment between the two…then undercut with implied incest.

Like, seriously, it cuts to a scene with a bed, clothing on the floor, and then a shower, and then just ends as if we hadn’t just seen that. I admire the show actually went there..but I still have no idea what that scene is supposed to mean. Anyways, we soon find that they woke her up to take blood tests, to see if she was capable of becoming an Order. You see, Eiji’s dad is apparently the real mastermind behind everything, including the disaster that happened before, and unfortunately, he’s in cahoots with the UN. The organization itself was made specifically in order to fight him."
>>
File: mn nichijou.jpg (334 KB, 689x886) Image search: [Google]
mn nichijou.jpg
334 KB, 689x886
>>141831628

I just don't trust the author enough with endings after how Mirrai Nikki and Hiccup Detective ended so I didn't even bother reading this mange or watching the anime
>>
>>141831699
Its a train wreck, enjoy it for the incest and pregnancy. Shows trash
>>
File: louis-armstrong.jpg (88 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
louis-armstrong.jpg
88 KB, 1024x768
>>141831699
Dont bother yourself watching. You don't understand how great this anime is anyway
>>
>>141831549
>step sister
Every fucking time
>>
Now opening the betting pool on this being some kind of illusion or whatever, and them being just fine next episode.
>>
>>141832212
They all get impregnated, not joking check chapter 21
>>
>>141831549
>>
>>141832298
Just looked it up and there's nothing close to that. How much stuff in the thread is just trolling?
>>
>>141832648
It's a trainwreck thread, the fuck you think?
>>
>>141832833
If the interesting things mentioned that you don't typically see in series are all lies, it's just a disappointment and we don't pick it up to participate in future train wreck threads.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.