[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>krillen cuts up the strongest enemies with his destructo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4
File: Destructo-Disk-580x386[1].jpg (49 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
Destructo-Disk-580x386[1].jpg
49 KB, 580x386
>krillen cuts up the strongest enemies with his destructo disk
>yajirobe slices off ape form vegeta's tail with his sword
>frieza is initially defeated by his own form of the destructo disk
>future trunks easily kills frieza with his sword
>gohan uses a sword on a couple occasions to get stronger

Why didn't anyone else ever realize how powerful slicing attacks are in the Dragonball universe? Krillen and Yajirobe are slicing people in half who are much stronger than them, but Goku and the gang all insist on just beating them to a pulp.
>>
>>141370813
krillin tried to kienzan cell and it didnt do anything.
>>
>>141370997
>kienzan
Wasn't that part a filler?
>>
Because after Frieza, the next two big threats were regenerators, making slicing attacks useless.
>>
>cut something off
>Cell and Buu instantly regenerate

That's why
>>
>>141371239
It was, but Krillin never hit anything with it anyway.

In fact, I think the only DD that hit home was the one that Vegeta threw at Gohan.
>>
>>141370813
>implying a laser can't cut better than a spinning disk
A disk can only cut it's size. A laser can keep cutting as long as you put power in it.
>>
Dbz fighting is like boxing. It's about who can take the most blows while dishing out the most damage. A sword isn't mean for quickly and repetitively bashing people when it isn't enough to easily kill them and you live in a universe where fists can break boulders.
>>
>>141371354
Didn't Krillin tag Frieza with DD?
>>
>>141372258

Pretty sure he got the end of his tail.
>>
>>141371276
Which makes you realize how retarded everything about the Z sword was
>>
>>141372440
I think Goku or Tien managed to hit Buu with it.
Didn't do anything, but it hit its target.
>>
Why can Goku use instant transmission to go anywhere when he's alive, but somehow can't go to Earth when he's dead?
>>
>>141374460
I think it's less of a "He physically can't" thing and more of a "It's against the rules"
>>
I wish there was a universe where Cell became a good guy. I liked him as a kid because I thought his character design was cool.
》be Cell
》absorb memories along with people
》gets soft because you feel guilty
》fast forward to buu saga
》final fight
》realize that the only way to be forgiven is to stop the bubble gum fuckers
》get Goku to teleport you to a galaxy far far away
》Both keep regenerating and fight for all eternity.
》Because sayan genes cell eventually gets his perfect form.
》sees it as a reward for saving the Earth.
Stupid, but dumber ideas have been put to screen.
>>
>>141375476
>Stupid, but dumber ideas have been put to screen.
Yeah, like Super.
>>
>>141375510
Oh, then I guess it can happen then.
Also sorry I didn't realize
>doing this
would be weird on my phone.
>>
>>141375510
Pretty much this.
>>
File: Laser'd.png (610 KB, 636x668) Image search: [Google]
Laser'd.png
610 KB, 636x668
>>141370813
>Why didn't anyone else ever realize how powerful slicing attacks are in the Dragonball universe?

But can a slicing attack beat a laser pointer?
>>
>>141374460
He did do that to punch someone in the face once. It's like glitching in videogames, though. He gets reset back to heaven after being in the real world for a second.
>>
>>141378549
They changed that in DBS. Goku gets a hole put through his chest while in God form and fighting Beerus. It doesn't affect him that much because god form now has a regen factor. They have him power down to base form before getting hit with the laser in the Frieza fight.
>>
>>141370813
Krillin could have killed Freezer before his final form if it wasn't for the plot armor.
>shit, I hit the tail
>>
>>141379112
>bojack
>>
>>141379516
Who the fuck is Bojack?
>>
File: 1423154265565.png (199 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1423154265565.png
199 KB, 350x350
>>141379537
>>
>>141370813
Because they never hit anything that isn't background mountains or yourself.
>>
>>141380052
That's Tien.
>>
>>141380153
is this bait?
>>
>>141380178
Fuck I am laughing.
>>
>>141380178
It's Tien.
>>
>>141370813
Those slicing attacks are finishing moves. What Goku and many others want, is a good fight.
>>
>>141380269
Even when it's life or death?
>>
>>141375476
That's so bad it hurts.
>>
>>141380453
Have you never watched Dragon Ball Z nigger?
>>
>>141380629
Yes, you spic.
>>
>>141380821
That can't be true if you don't already know that the Saiyans only ever want a challenge even if it means they'll die, it's stated VERY directly when Goku and Vegeta go to fight Kid Buu.
>>
>>141379455
No. That isn't where he fucked up. He solar flared Frieza later on, then just ran like a retard.
>>
Goku used the kiezan against Buu, I think that's only isntance Goku used it.
>>
>>141383005
>No one ever did a solar flare DD combo or combo'd any of their attacks with solar flare
Did Toriyama decide that would be too powerful/cheesy or did he just never think of it?
>>
>>141380453
Remember when Gohan killed his dad cause he wanted to keep being a cocky faggot?
Anytime someone thinks they got shit handled, it usually went south.
>>
>>141379516
the horseman?
>>
>>141370813
>Goku and the gang all insist on just beating them to a pulp
Goku and the rest aren't very smart.
>>
>>141380153
>>141380234
His name is not Tien, it's Tenshinhan, the strongest human.
Krillen doesn't count because he doesn't have a nose and his wife is a robot.
>>
>>141383663
>and his wife is a robot
Lucky bastard.
>>
slicing attacks don't do shit unless the user is caught off-guard and that's more of a KI thing.

18 shattered trunks' sword when he tried using it on her and she blocked with her arm.

cell easily withstood Krillin's disk, as already pointed out.

all the instances where it did work, the victim was vulnerable. Vegeta and Frieza didn't even see the disks coming and Frieza was mostly just shocked Trunks was still alive and then Trunks immediately lept right above him before he even knew what hit him.
>>
>>141383823
>cell easily withstood Krillin's disk, as already pointed out.

FILLLER
I
L
L
E
R
>>
Tenshinhan is the best DBZ writer in existence.
>>
>>141370813
Because: Ki blasts that vaporizes foes into dust > Ki discs that cuts shit up, only to reassemble/regenerate later
>>
>>141370813
>>krillen cuts up the strongest enemies with his destructo disk
I'll give you that one, him cutting Freeza's tail was a crazy feat
>>yajirobe slices off ape form vegeta's tail with his sword
Oozaru Vegeta was a massive jobber. A ki blast from a crippled Goku blinded him.
>>frieza is initially defeated by his own form of the destructo disk.
Considering how fast Freeza's ki was dropping it's likely he was weaker than when he threw the disk.
>>future trunks easily kills frieza with his sword
He was just waaaay stronger than Freeza. He could've vaporised him with a casual ki blast at his leisure
>>gohan uses a sword on a couple occasions to get stronger
He used the Z-Sword because of its immense weight to get stronger.
>>
>>141384236
what would have happened if frieza was beheaded?
>>
>>141383823
>>141384172
> cell easily withstood Krillin's disk, as already pointed out.
He's one of the two enemies that can regenerate.
>>
>>141384671
>Oozaru Vegeta was a massive jobber. A ki blast from a crippled Goku blinded him.

It's quite funny when you know he should have been at 180.000

That was way more interesting than what we get usually with ki difference, way stronger or not he can be harmt.
>>
>>141386092
He wasn't at 180.000 since his ki dropped a lot when making the artificial moon.

Even so he's at least over 40.000, since Goku thinks kaioken x 5 won't be enough.
>>
>>141383473
He combos solar flare and Chiaotzu's paralysis in the latest Super episode. It's more like stacking debuffs than an actual combo attack, but it still happens.
>>
>>141383663
>Tenshinhan
Humans dont have a 3 eyes either. He is an alien/monster/his mom was the cleaning lady at Fukushima
>>
>>141384671
>Oozaru Vegeta was a massive jobber.
Why is it that any one who uses this buzzword is always retarded?
>>
Is Goten extra strong because he was conceived during those 10 days before the Cell Games when Goku stayed a super sayan?
>>
Instant transmission is the most OP technique to be honest.

I don't know why Goku doesn't improve it and spam it.

With this technique he could appear anywhere at anytime.
>>
>>141370813
I remember Goku criticizing the shit out of Frieza for "using an attack like that" when Frieza busted out the purple slicey disks. I can't remember what he said exactly, but I thought it was funny since his buddy Krillen uses the slicey disks too.
>>
>>141388604
I always thought that the main reason they don't use attacks like that is becuse is just not the warrior way. The kienzan goes perfectly fine with Krilin personality, and I guess that's the reason Goku neither Vegeta ever bothered in learn it.
>>
>>141388559

Cell and Buu quickly were able to replicate the ability after a couple uses by Goku.
>>
>>141370813
God will retards stop bring this shit up no cares.
>>
>>141388669
>The kienzan goes perfectly fine with Krilin personality
he's a cheap little nigger

blinds peoples with his solar flare too

eyepokes are even banned in UFC, didn't you know bro??

what a bald little cheap fucker
>>
>>141388762
Wasn't solar flare originally a Tien/Chiaotzu move?
>>
>>141370813
Kienzan is hilariously inaccurate. Even Freezer's version wasn't much better despite direct control.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.