[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>remove all the comedy >remove all the world building >remove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (296 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
296 KB, 1280x720
>remove all the comedy
>remove all the world building
>remove all the character development
>leave nothing but bare bones plot
>only positive is the boring fights are shortened

Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
File: ok.png (38 KB, 615x262) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
38 KB, 615x262
>>141133681
>remove the positive points
>holy fuck it's shit now
>>
>>141133681
Don't forget
>attempt to redraw god tier animation/art with half of the budget of the original

God the art and animation was shit.
>>
I'll take it over all the filler Naruto has.
>>
>>141133681
Trolling attempt: 2/10
>>
Is there like, a guide to watching DBZ? Like, I know Kai is all kinds of fucked up, but is there like, a compiled list of episodes worth watching (even good filler)? Or is the answer just: Watch the original 100%?
>>
>>remove all comedy
You got your zany zesty adventures for kids in DBS now, are you happy?
>>
I've never watched the original DBZ, only Kai.

I really enjoyed it. Why does everyone have a problem with it?
>>
>>141134121

Have you watched the original Dragon Ball?

It never makes sense to me that people watch DBZ without having seen DB. How could anything make sense?
>>
>>141134008

What's DBS?
>>
>>141133919
Watch the manga
>>
>>141134237
Kai marketed as the original cut, it makes sense some people skip the fillers and in essence the original release.
>>
>>141135089
shit
>>
>>141135427
You have poor reading comprehension. He said was aking if he had seen DB before DBZ/Kai.
Original DB =/= DBZ
>>
>>141133919
Just watch the driving cars episode 100 times
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.