[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emergence Ch.7 Translated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 37.jpg (628 KB, 1280x1886) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
628 KB, 1280x1886
>She lives
>Everything was a flashback
>Shebmade a complete turnaround with her life is happy with her daughter

Shindou l ends the suffering at last
>>
>>141058703
That kid sure as hell isn't the kid that was in her belly at the time then.
>>
>>141058703
You can't trick me into looking at it again even if I can understand the words now.
>>
>>141058703
He should make a spinoff where MC actually lives, but the daughter (Hana) is subjected to an even crueler fate than her mother's.
>>
>>141059061
She did live
>>
File: 38.jpg (639 KB, 1280x1891) Image search: [Google]
38.jpg
639 KB, 1280x1891
>>
File: 39.jpg (466 KB, 1280x1885) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
466 KB, 1280x1885
>>
>>141058703
I want to believe ;_;
>>
God damn Shindol, shit was sad af
>>
>>141058703
she lives in meme translations
meme translations save the day once again
>>
She's dead anon.
>>
>>141058703
Bullshit
>>
She survived just to be raped with her daughter by faceless oldman

It's ShindoL, you know its possible
>>
why were people expecting anything good from a hentai
>>
Please tell me this isn't a ruse.
>>
No she didn't, she pumped the rest of the drugs into her system and had dreamed a "good end" before dying.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.