[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: whensheseesyouneked.jpg (94 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
whensheseesyouneked.jpg
94 KB, 1366x768
Does /a/ like Habanero of the Spicy Fortress or not?

I can't tell what's the consensus.

For me, it's AOTS.
>>
See >>141053408
>>
>>141054845
It's shit.
>>
>>141055157
Why is /a/ so predictable?
>>
>>141054845
It's pretty good, might be aots cause literally everything else is either an unfunny comedy(kiznaiver, kuma miko, sakamoto, jojo),
or shitty sol(all that cancerous moe blob sol shit that /a/ likes for some reason.)

And then there's re:zero which is okay i guess?
Generic light novel anime "with a twist" and no real plot besides the main character trying to get his dick wet.

Kabaneri is the only solid straight forward show, and it delivers as an action thriller, although it could go to shit plot wise the characters are nice.
>>
>>141055463
jojo turned into comedy now? Im not watching it.
>>
>>141054845
The plot seems to rely entirely on characters acting like complete retards to generate tension and drama. The zombies are poorly portrayed not properly showing their powers and how exactly they're a threat, leading back to the first issue with most of the frames in the initial attack showing characters not even resisting.

I didn't even notice that the zombies were supposed to have super strength because besides the train attacks they were either getting slaughtered like nothing by main characters or attacking people standing still and doing nothing to fight back.
>>
File: lewd.png (1 MB, 1396x896) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
1 MB, 1396x896
>>141054845

It's pretty popular, overall. Even if it re-uses concepts from AoT and zombie movies, the attraction is in the execution.
>>
I really like it so far. Seems kinda like Attack on Titan but actually good.
Then again, Attack on Titan had an amazing start and then quickly went to absolute shit, so we'll see how long that lasts.
>>
>>141054845
I don't like it, but I like Ikoma a lot, and I kind of want to see what happens. I think my approach is going to be to keep up with spoilers and let that decide whether I want to watch the new episode on a given week. Mumei ruins the show for me.
>>
>>141054845
I like Sakura Shinguji
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.