[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /a/, /n/ here. What do you reckon would be the best wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
Hello /a/, /n/ here.
What do you reckon would be the best way to call a sub team's attention towards an animu film lacking English subs? This is the movie in question:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=806252
There were at least two sub teams creating English subtitles weekly for the anime this movie is from (Commie and HorribleSubs), so one would think they'd jump on this one right away (it's the only rip in existence) but nothing so far.
>>
If that's the only raw available, then no respectable sub group is going to use it. For movies, you generally need to wait for the BDs to come out which can be anywhere from six months to a year from the theater release date. But since there is some kind of source available, the subgroups might pre-translate it then just slap it on the BD rip when it comes out. So wait at least a couple of weeks after the BDs come out to start complaining to subgroups.

As an /n/ fag, what did you think of Yowamushi Pedal?
>>
I imagined this would be a thread about Nasu:A summer in Andalucia.
>>
>>141044443
>Commie and HorribleSubs
One of those is a literal rip of official paid translating from a streaming site and the other is an edit of that.

You can commission a translation but you sound like you want one for free which since this is absolutely shit quality that won't happen. Just wait for a BD release of the movie.
>>
File: inserting-hotdog-into-bike.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
inserting-hotdog-into-bike.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>141045063
The Bluray has been out for several months now but no rips have surfaced as of yet. And I did enjoy Yowamushi Pedal, it was surprisingly accurate for the most part, and there was some nice fanservice, but other than that, plot-wise, it was your average "power of friendship" stuff.

>>141045107

Sorry. We can talk about it if you want, it's a good movie. Sequel too.
>>
Sub groups don't bother with shit raws. Also horriblesubs is a bot not an actual group. HS rips subs from stream websites
>>
File: 1456125079745.jpg (16 KB, 220x202) Image search: [Google]
1456125079745.jpg
16 KB, 220x202
>>141045266
>the memes
>>
>>141045107
I though Saizen translated that?
I want a translation for overdrive.
>>
File: nodt.jpg (841 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
nodt.jpg
841 KB, 2304x1296
Is it normal for Japanese scene groups to take this long to rip a Bluray? It came out in Japan in December 2015. Is there even such thing as "Japanese scene groups"?
>>
>>141045969
>Is it normal for Japanese scene groups to take this long to rip a Bluray?
Yes
>Is there even such thing as "Japanese scene groups"?
No
>>
>>141045969
It's a fujoshi series, no one cares.
Be glad the chinks ripped it.
>>
File: 1364514383216.jpg (781 KB, 1000x1503) Image search: [Google]
1364514383216.jpg
781 KB, 1000x1503
>>141046080
>>141046212
Guess I'm shit out of luck then. Thanks anyway guys.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.