[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ridiculous power creep God damn it I just love when series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: ahegao.jpg (107 KB, 620x464) Image search: [Google]
ahegao.jpg
107 KB, 620x464
>ridiculous power creep

God damn it I just love when series pull an antagonist 1000x stronger than the previous one right out of their ass.
>>
>>141043269
>series introduces power chart at the start
>70 chapters in we've yet to see the 2 strongest tiers of good guys
>MCs are dying
>world has been in danger since 69 chapters ago
>top 2 tier still not showing up
>antagonists could easily be dealt with if those guys appeared
>"they are busy"
I hate this.
>>
>>141043548
So, Fairy Tail?
>>
File: 21967512[1].jpg (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
21967512[1].jpg
109 KB, 500x500
>>141043269
>>
You must love DBZ.
>>
>>141043269
This is why I hate shows that just keep going on forever, especially if they involve power levels.
>>
>>141044029
Bankai's ARE rare
It's just that if you have one it automatically makes you relevant so it seems like everyone has one
>>
That is something i loved about this series. No matter who mc was fighting, no matter how powerful he seemed, he was a small fry and only powerful in comparison to mc.Top Tier characters constantly showed the gap between mc's antagonists and the real big bads.
>>
>>141044372
Yeah, that and the tits.
>>
File: 1457313643525.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1457313643525.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
>>141044372
>there will never be History's Strongest Master: Kenichi
>>
>>141046305
That would be fun. I mean we know he has two kids, so maybe him training them?
>>
>>141044192
DBZ is really fucking infamous when you think about it.
Let's look at the two worst cases of power creep, Freiza and Super Buu.
Freiza in his first form was somewhere between 250K-500K iirc.
First form he doubles that to the famous 1 million.
Third form was never given a specific, but considering how easily he beat Piccolo who matched his second form fairly evenly we'll say 1.5-2 mil.
Then along comes Final Form Freiza who I believe before going 100% was 10 million, and when to 20 in 100% to SSJ 25 million (I may be wrong)
Either way in the span of that fight, power levels jumped FIVE TO TEN TIMES. Absurd.
Now lets talk about Super Buu and the See-Saw of Jobbing.
At this point I believe Power levels were around 100 million. So now at this point, jobbing to something is basically 20+ million difference, or a whole Freiza.
Gotenks jobs to Super Buu for the most part, as he wasn't being serious.
Gohan comes and Super Buu jobs to him
Super Buu absorbs Gotenks and Piccolo and Job Gohan out
Super Buu then absorbs Gohan to be even stronger than his previous form by miles
Vegito comes along and toys with Super Buu like he's fucking nothing, even to the point being turned into Candy he can still destroy him.
So within roughly 7 episodes power levels just skyrocketed the largest numerical value possible
>>
>>141043269
Are bad cliches equal to dicks of bald fat man from hentai? And anons are the little girls of course. After so much was stuffed down your throat, you crave it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.