[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gate Chapter 55
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: gimg042.jpg (67 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
gimg042.jpg
67 KB, 500x711
Shit got real for Pina co Lada.
>>
File: gimg014.jpg (99 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
gimg014.jpg
99 KB, 500x711
It's fascinating watching the manga catch up to the anime and translated light novels, and the different spin it puts on things.

Like wrists, for example.
>>
File: gimg001.jpg (87 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
gimg001.jpg
87 KB, 500x711
>>141027821
It started so well.
>>
>>141027821
What got real? What happened to her in the story?
>>
File: m011.jpg (84 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
m011.jpg
84 KB, 500x711
>>141029258
Among other things, this guy here is Herm from chapter 10 of the Pina knight school prequel, where he is a pretty chill dude.

He stops being a chill dude, and starts being more of a "lets kill our people and blame the Japanese!" dude.
>>
>>141027821
She's worst girl so its fine
She also let best-bunny and the other girls be raped by her brother for years
>>
File: gimg037.jpg (82 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
gimg037.jpg
82 KB, 500x711
>>141029767
That's because she was preoccupied with her other brother.
>>
>>141030017

Does not make her any less shit

Happy end for dark elf when?

Dropped this series because of constantly seeing cute girls suffer at the hands of annoying douches. The douches also never receive proper comeuppance.
>>
>>141030364
You should get that ADD checked in to. The story is playing the long game, anon.
>>
>>141027821
>PiƱa
Don't erase her Latin heritage.
>>
>>141028032
She got huge nippels
>>
>>141030402
I've heard the spoilers. The manga also follows the edgy version of the story I can'r remember if its the WN or LN. The bad guys hardly suffer compared to the girls/common people anyway.
>>
>>141030364
>prince gets the shit punched out of him by a petite japanse female soldier
>said female japanese (and some others) soldier kills his best friends/bodyguards
>some japanese officer just walks into his throne room and kills his fucking troll, then a sniper takes a shot next to his head
>he now is scared shitless of his own shadow and hears gunshots every 5 seconds inside his head.
And that's just the middle of the story so far.
>>
>>141029437
>He stops being a chill dude, and starts being more of a "lets kill our people and blame the Japanese!" dude.

Lots of political leaders from Rome onwards to medieval europe were like that. The common people were pawns to be sacrificed. After all, other peoples' problems are other peoples' responsibility; they are not your own problems (even if you were the cause of those problems). It was their personal responsibility to deal with their own problems. As for death, well, one of the methods of advancement was the death of your competitor and even some businesses had suspicious deaths.

Herm is a chill dude. Cold and calculating. As the emperor pointed out, when the "love" (or "humanity") for people is too strong, it can be used as a tool against you. And that is what Herm and the others propose to do; turn any feature or strength of the modern human society into their weakness. Hugely increasing the Jayesdeef costs of occupying areas and protecting people in them will will wear them down. They have to run out of money sooner or later and then pull out.
>>
>>141030364
Life must be tough for you then because many wrongs never get corrected. People do small wrongs and small villainies all the time and they never get their comeuppance since they will bear a grudge against you if you try.
>>
>>141027821
slut
>>
>>141030516
>The bad guys hardly suffer compared to the girls/common people anyway.

That's why it is good to be on top. It's the classic story of real life. You can often shit on people with little consequence because law enforcement, commercial and corporate laws, and lawyers serve you far more than they serve the common people.
>>
>>141031368
>>141031437

>No shit Sherlock

I'm going to med school and I'm trying to help those I can. The real world sucks ass news at fucking 11.

This is also a manga and it's annoying to see the same edgy shit over and over.

>>141031368
I also do what normal people do and drink it away
>>
>>141027821
What happened here?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.