[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who writes this retarded shit series? Is it like South Park and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Dragon_Ball_Super_Logo.png (296 KB, 1920x817) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Ball_Super_Logo.png
296 KB, 1920x817
Who writes this retarded shit series? Is it like South Park and they only have one week to come up with something?
>>
>>140939338
Who made your autistic faggot ass
>>
>>140939338
Who cares, you dumbass? Dragon Ball Z (and Super follows its spirit) was never about the plot. It's about shouting, surpassing your own limits, improving yourself and epic fights. Who cares if it's yet another tournament or someone comes to destroy Earth? If they give me moments like the 10x kaio-ken, that's all I need.
>>
>>140941528
This guy gets it
>>
>>140939338
>Is it like South Park and they only have one week to come up with something?
You realize that's basically how Dragon Ball was written, right? Toriyama didn't think very far ahead.
>>
>>140939338
>Is it like South Park and they only have one week to come up with something?

That's actually how Dragonball, and all weekly manga, are written.
>>
>>140941528
So it was never good?
>>
Well dragon ball was a gag manga...
>>
>>140946950
i mean yeah, if you have shit taste, then it was never good.

you must have shit taste.
>>
>>140941528
>It's about shouting, surpassing your own limits, improving yourself and epic fights.
Well, Super at least got the shouting part right.

>>140946820
Many authors start writing when they already have a pretty solid idea of how their work will end.
>>
>>140941450
Your mother
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.