[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm starting to think there won't be any rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 015.jpg (351 KB, 700x850) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
351 KB, 700x850
I'm starting to think there won't be any rape
>>
>>140935618
Will he give her a bowl of eggs?
>>
>>140935618
I can't read this after the MC rejects the hottest girls in the school
>>
>>140936696
It should've ended along time ago, but Koreans as usual can't write good stories. They always force unnecessary drama into everything they write.
>>
What manga is this, anon?
>>
>Hey you all want my dick
>That's great
>Now leave me alone, I'm a poorfag and I gotta be depressed for more drama

Fffffuck this shit.
>>
>>140937318
Least they don't suffer from the Nip's problem of dragging a story out forever and then fucking up the ending.
>>
>>140936696
He has gynophobia and trust issues because of his mother. It's still stupid but at least there's a reason.

It would have been better if he rejected them a lot earlier in the story before people forgot how dark the story started out.
>>
What manga??
>>
>>140937738
Yeah, wasn't there like 200-odd chapters of things looking up for him before they completely changed the tone?
>>
>>140937745
Google finds it easily. Learn how to reverse image search because /a/ isn't usually helpful for those kinds of questions.

sdliw eht fo slrig
>>
This arc makes no sense. Why is so terrified when she can kick the crap out of all of them if she just convinces them to free her for like 30 seconds

>>140937738
He rejected Dal-dal because he liked Queen too much and never actually considered that she may have serious feelings for her. He rejected Queen because of the social gaps.
>>
>>140937694
That's exactly what's happening in this piece of shit.
>>
Can't believe these haven't been posted yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz1ypuGJ3VM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFE5pvfgtds
>>
>>140938359
I can believe it.
>>
>>140935618
Thats not a manga. Fuck off you underage piece of shit.
>>
>>140938749
It's cool man. Better than most shit some people here read to be quite honest with you.
>>
>>140938903
No, its really fucking shit. Fuck off, kiddo.
>>
>>140937987
>This arc makes no sense.

the best part is how Jae Gu is saving the day with his mad detective skills and almost eidetic memory.
>>
Take your Gookshit somewhere else.
>>
>>140939061
>its really fucking shit
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>140937557
>>140937745

Google-sama say: Girl the Wild's
>>
>>140937557
>>140937745
1. Not a manga
2. It's trash, don't bother
>>
>>140938359
Why?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.