[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bleach 672 Son of Darkness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 90
File: file.jpg (135 KB, 782x1100) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
135 KB, 782x1100
It's an Ichigo chapter.

ブリーチ最新672話のネタバレです。
朽木「殲景・千本桜景厳」

「奥義」

「“一咬千刃花(いっかせんじんか)”」

■千刃が敵を撃つ――!!

無数の刃がジェラルドの頭部を粉々にしていく。
頭部を失ったまま凍結したジェラルドの胴体にヒビが入り、ガラガラと崩れ落ちる。

そしてジェラルドの足だけを残して完全に崩壊。

はあ…はあ…っと苦しそうな日番谷はやつれているようにも見える。
グラっとバランスを崩し、前のめりに倒れる日番谷の腕を支える朽木。

日番谷「……朽木……」

朽木「…かなり体に無理を強いる卍解の様だが…」

「想像より保(も)っているな」

日番谷「……はっ 良い読みだな…」

「……そろそろ限界だ…」

とその時、日番谷らの目の前に物凄い勢いで光が立ち昇っていく。
徐々に形を為した光は残っていたジェラルドの足につながるように、再び巨大なジェラルドを形作っていく。

日番谷「何だ……ッ!?」

「まだ…生きてやがるのか…!!」

またしても姿を変えたジェラルドが再び立ち上がる。

■奇跡 再び――!!

場面変わり、椅子に座って眠るユーハバッハの前に立つ一護。
背中から斬魄刀を引き抜き、座ったままのユーハバッハを斬り下していく。

驚きに目を見開くユーハバッハ。
とそこで日が昇る。

ユーハバッハ「……朝か」

「良い夢だ」

歯茎が見えんばかりの満面の笑みを見せるユーハバッハ。
頭にはあの眼が戻っている模様。

ユーハ「夢は悪夢ほど素晴らしい」
場面変わり、飛んで来た矢を刀で弾くハッシュバルト。
その刀に、窓から差し込んだ朝日が反射している。

ポテト「―――朝か」

石田「……残念だったな 夜の間に僕を仕留められなかったのは予想外だったろう」

ポテト「”仕留められなかった”?」

「妙だな」

「私の眼には 仕留められて足掻く血みどろの獣しか映っていないが」

そこには両の腕を斬りおとされ、足を引きずるボロボロの石田の姿が。
斬りおとされた左腕の先に弓を具現化している様子。

石田「獣に例えられたのは初めてだ……」

「勇ましくて…悪い気はしないね…」

ポテト「それから 夜の間に仕留めたかったろうというのも誤りだ」

「陛下の御力よりも 私本来の力の方が戦いには向いている」

「特にお前の様な――」

「誤りを正すべき相手にはな!」

光る斬撃が石田を襲う。
>>
さらに場面変わり、大きな階段を昇っていく一護と織姫。
眼の前には仰々しい扉が。

何やら不穏な空気が漂っている。

一護「……感じるか 井上」

織姫「……うん」

一護「あの扉の向こうだ」

織姫「………うん」

一護「……2対1で 卑怯かも知れねえけど 防御は任せた」

「頼むぞ 井上」

織姫「――はい!」

少し頬を染めつつも、力強く答えていく。

高校時代。
一護の背中を追いかける描写。

織姫(やっとだ)

そしてルキア奪還任務。
朽木と戦う一護の描写。

(やっと)

グリムジョーと戦い、虚化した一護の姿。

(やっと――)

そして、目の前の一護の背中を見ている織姫。

(やっと)

(黒崎くんを護って戦える――)

一護が扉に手をかけると、中には椅子に座ったユーハバッハの姿が。

ユーハバッハ「――よく来た 待ち侘びたぞ」

「我が闇の子よ」

■光と影、父と子、因縁が遂に激突する――!!
>>
What language is that OP?
>>
Salsa
http://onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1199.html
>>
Night ends and Ichigo reaches Yhwach. Chapter ends as Yhwach calls him his child of darkness.
>>
This is strange. Seems that Yhwach truly cannot predict Ichigo's future. He dreamt that Ichigo stabbed and killed him as he lay sleeping on his throne. He calls it a "nice dream", even though it was a nightmare and smiles from ear to ear.
>>
>>140887232
Or maybe it was due to the fact that while Yhwach was dreaming his omniscience was with Hashwalth.
>>
Haschwalth's prediction was also thrown off, he envisioned a bloodied, dismembered and dying Ishida. Ishida survived and the powers swapped again. Haschwalth claims that his original power is more suitable for fighting and attacks Ishida.
Appears that Ichigo's involvement messes up the powers of clairvoyance of The Almighty.
>>
>>140887536
Now that's interesting.

Anyway, I'm glad we're away from this bullshit battle with Thor.
>>
>>140887232
Maybe Ichigo will once again make things worse by stabbing something he shouldn't?
>>
>>140887536
So does this mean the thor battle is over or is it completely ignored.
>>
File: ikkaku.jpg (21 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ikkaku.jpg
21 KB, 640x480
>>140887644
>>
>>140887566
So after all those asspulls, Thor will receive the Yammy treatment after all?
>>
>>140887566
He was completely destroyed. His head was blown to bits, then the rest of his body shattered and broke apart leaving only the legs. Hitsugaya is exhausted and leans on Byakuya. But Gerard isn't dead yet, light rises from his remains and he takes a new form. Then it switches to Yhwach's dream. But yeah, at least Gerard isn't the focus any more.
>>
Oh wow, both LoN and Lab Member in the same Bleach thread. Hisashiburi.
Should we expect an updated version of "how much more real can shit get", Lab Member?
>>
>>140887644
He will stab Rukia with his dick
>>
>>140887699
CAN'T OUT MIRACLE THE MIRACLE BABY
>>
>>140887690
And I wouldn't be even a little bit angry,

>>140887699
Fucking hell. At least there is something decent in the chapter. Some plot progression.

>>140887725
Anons took over, I saw at least two or three versions of updates. I don't feel like touching it anymore, partially due to not being invested in it, but mostly due to constant issues like "add this, remove that, it's cancer since x/y/beginning" etc.
>>
>>140887536
>>140887232
So Ichigo is a genetically engineered mistake of a super human hybrid, and he is immune to prescience.

Welp, we Dune now gentlemen.
>>
Orihime is so fucking dead.
Ichigo and Orihime reach the door to Yhwach's throne room. Ichigo asks Orihime if she can feel it, there is a strange sensation in the air.
Orihime replies that she can. Ichigo says that although it's unfair to go 2 against 1 that he'll leave defenses to Orihime. Orihime blushes, but gives a strong reply. Then it comes. Orihime has flashbacks to all the times Ichigo has protected her, or fought a strong opponent and says to herself that the time when she can protect him has finally come.
They open the door and inside is Yhwach who has regained his powers.
Yhwach: Welcome, I was growing tired of waiting for you. My child of darkness.

Or Child of my darkness. He says waga yami no ko, which can mean both, but given his previous statement about Ichigo being his "son born in the darkness" it's likely the first one.
>>
>>140887966
>Orihime is so fucking dead.
Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>140887939
you say it like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>140887939
I have believed for quite some time that Ichigo's power is the same as Yhwach's, thus making it harder, if not impossible for him to accurately read his future. Like with Mimihagi. To support this we have Jugram who is one such quincy and Jugram's seeming inability to read the future after he ran into Ichigo during his confrontation with Uryu.
>>
>>140888036
But Yhwach predicted that Ichigo would kill SK.
>>
>>140888019
Oh my then you misunderstood.

I firmly believe that manga/comics are the only other media that Dune could be adapted to. Movies and mini-series don't do it justice. Too much going on.

Ya hai chouada, Muad'dib!
>>
>>140888110
He didn't, he created a fool proof plan to make Ichigo kill SK. He initially predicted that Ichigo would die by his hand, but changed his mind and instead wanted to watch the world end with him. Although Ichigo is hard to predict there is still the quincy blood bullshit that forces him to act in accordance to Yhwach's will to some unknown extent.
>>
>>140888204
Then there's also the truth of what happened in the past to be revealed. Yhwach is somewhat confident that he can persuade Ichigo to join his cause.
>>
>>140887966
What? Holy crap is this real? So that guy who's always saying that Orihime should sacrifice herself for Ichigo was right all along?

Every time he posted that I'd call him a retard, well if you're out there I'm sorry anon!!! You were right all along!
>>
>>140888385
Nah, I don't see how she can possibly sacrifice herself to protect Ichigo. At best I predict her becoming the Soul Queen to spare Ichigo the choice of becoming SK or something.
>>
>>140888718
Not gonna happen, only someone with the king's power is capable of replacing the ruling king. Orihime will become a shield for Ichigo and die protecting him, triggering a power up.
>>
>>140888385
Nope, anon. All those hints just mean Orihime will awake her reality warping power in its fullest form and finish Yhwach off by herself. Ichigo has been protecting her all the time, now it's her turn to protect him.
>>
File: aKnzCEf.jpg (4 MB, 2652x2084) Image search: [Google]
aKnzCEf.jpg
4 MB, 2652x2084
>>140886674
Update to this when?
>>
>yfw Ichigo's best ability is Mugetsu Jūjishō
>>
None of these spoilers are confirmed guys.
>>
>>140889412
Not by yonkouproductions at any rate, but the spoilers for Toriko, HxH, Boruto and OP on the site OP listed were all posted before yonkou posted theirs and they're confirmed.
>>
>>140887788

What happened to bleach.yzi.me ?
>>
>>140889731
Who is yonkouproductions, anyway? Does he work in Viz?
>>
>>140888036
>>140887788

Ichigo is a quincy...Rukia is a soul imparter like Jugo
>>
>>140890728
Hoster sucked, site was contantly down.
Use bleachrepo(dot)tk
>>
>>140890923
How long do you think until Bleach ends? i kind of stopped following the manga but now i want to marathon it instead of following it weekly
>>
>>140891217
All bets are off. Storywise there can be anything between second Deicide run to even two years worth of content. My guess is Bleach will end by mid-2017, but it's hardly an educated one.
>>
■光と影、父と子、因縁が遂に激突する――!!
Light and shadow, father and child, their fates clash at last!!
>>
>Ichigo
Who is that again?
>>
>>140891566
Love this meme :)

5/5 keks
>>
>>140886674
>spoilers
wut
>>
>>140886674
Too much happens, fake
>>
So wait, Ichigo - the same Ichigo who jobbed to Aizen-ripoff Quincy off-screen, is going to be soloing Yhwach?

Okay.
>>
So: when will this bullshit execuse of a manga end?
>>
>>140893808
After it becomes longer than Naruto.
>>
File: ichigorukia.jpg (63 KB, 648x718) Image search: [Google]
ichigorukia.jpg
63 KB, 648x718
The only reason I still read this
>>
>>140893806
Poor match up and Askin wasn't a fight Ichigo put a lot of effort into to begin with. One single clean hit and Askin would be dead.
>>
>>140894154
I think what was implied was that there is no worse match-up than Yhwach. If any of Sternritters could give Ichigo trouble, then Yhwach can do the same many times over.

Which, I know, is essentially a trick to hype him up even more, but I don't want another Mugetsu ass-pull.
>>
>>140894298
Yhwach has a perfect counter for everything, but he has also gone to great lengths to avoid dealing with Ichigo. Whatever it is between them that might be brought to light, Yhwach still believes that Ichigo is not ready.
There's also the issue with Ichigo's enigmatic powers. If it is the king's power then he is the perfect counter to Yhwach.
>>
>>140894480
I understand, but that's just power version of "I'm behind you who is behind me who is behind you...".

It would be much better if Ichigo rushed Askin and actually wounded him, even lightly, to show that he actually did progress in terms of power. Askin turns to retaliate but he's intercepted by Yoruichi, who tells Ichigo & Co. to proceed.

There, Ichigo on his way without pointless planking in Royal Realm and Askin's fight commences.
>>
>>140894480
>he has also gone to great lengths to avoid dealing with Ichigo
He was wrecking him during their first fight and was completely unscathed when they clashed in SK's chamber. What can Ichigo even do to him, other than attack him in his sleep according to keikaku?
>>
>>140894135
My nigga
>>
>>140894135
That's necrophilia, you degenerate. Not to mention Rukia's, like, forty years older than him.
>>
>>140894793
This is exactly what he's keeping a secret.

Think about it.
Ichigo goes to HM, Yhwach leaves his general (and Elite I believe) to stop him there.

Ichigo arrives in SS, Yhwach tries to leave. He wrecks him but only because he got attacked. There's more! If Aizen didn't warp his sense of time, he would be long gone before Ichigo arrived.

Ichigo leaves for Royal Realm, Yhwach invades SS.

Ichigo leaves for SS, Yhwach invades RR.

Ichigo leaves for RR, Yhwach retreats to SK chamber and surrounds himself by Elites after giving them major power boost.

There is something about Ichigo that makes him very cautious.
>>
>>140894793
He also said that Ichigo awoke his powers too soon and that he would drag him back to Silbern and reeducate him. On both occasions they've met Ichigo has managed to superficially wound him. On the first encounter he caught him off guard with a getsuga and charred the skin of his arm and ruined his uniform, on their second encounter Yhwach stopped zangetsu with his hands and wrist and Ichigo drew some blood. This is more than any other fighter save for Ichibe has managed. This is despite the fact that Ichigo has not yet realized his full potential.
Never the less, if they do have the same power then they can steal from each other and fight in an endless loop of perfect counters to each other's best attacks as LM points out >>140894746
>>
>>140895030
>>140895139
Huh. Aizen created something terrifying.
>>
>>140895224
Aizen lucked out more than he could imagine, which is why he got trashed by a still young and immature Ichigo.
>>
>>140895030
He wasn't an Elite, and also Yhwach didn't actually expect Ichigo to be in Hueco Mundo. That's why he advanced his plans and invaded Soul Society immediately once he learned where Ichigo was.

Apparently, Yhwach can't really predict anything about Ichigo. He can't predict where Ichigo might be at any given time. He couldn't predict that Ichigo would escape so quickly. He couldn't predict that Ichigo would awaken to his Quincy powers right when he needed them most. He couldn't predict that Ichigo would make it to his chambers.
>>
>>140895563
>He wasn't an Elite, and also Yhwach didn't actually expect Ichigo to be in Hueco Mundo. That's why he advanced his plans and invaded Soul Society immediately once he learned where Ichigo was.
You sound like your assumptions are somehow better than mine, or even facts (which they aren't).

How many Sternritters commanded the army? How many were able to actually lock out interdimentional travel?

Some believe that Askin replaced Gremmy, but I still bet on Quilge. Yhwach seems to have chosen them based on insane loyalty towards him

>>140895563
>Apparently, Yhwach can't really predict anything about Ichigo.
That seems to be true, but was inconsequential up to this point.

There was absolutely no need to rely on omniscience to track Ichigo. Moreso, Yhwach didn't awaken this facet of his powers until the fight with Ichibei.

1. Ichigo was known to have fought with some Hollows. Your commander didn't round them up? Probably they went for help.
2. Ichigo shows up in HM? You have jailer there. Commence assault.
3. Ichigo shows up in SS? No worries, we'll be long gone. Oh wait, fucking Aizen.
4. Ichigo will need his bankai fixed. Let's wait an invade when he's gone.
5. Ichigo will come down crushing barriers. Let's use that to teleport away.
6. Ichigo will come after us. Let's guard all the routes.

Simple deduction based on his known modus operandi. Ichigo may very well be unpredictable in direct combat, but is as basic as one can be when thinking strategically. And that's what Yhwach used.
>>
>>140896134
The guy was beaten too easily and wasn't very powerful in combat. Even if Ichigo's exceptionally strong, he was just too much of a pushover to be an elite.

Plus he wasn't even a Sternritter. He didn't have a letter assigned to him.
>>
>>140896351
Quilge, J, the Jail.

Dude, what the fuck.

Also, Elites weren't terribly impressive in a broad sense until Yhwach pumped them full of collected Sternritter power, remember.
>>
>>140894941
dawg explain isshin and masaki

what's preventing rukia from getting in a human suit and waiting a couple years.
>>
File: Rukia enjoying Ichigo's meat.jpg (116 KB, 543x374) Image search: [Google]
Rukia enjoying Ichigo's meat.jpg
116 KB, 543x374
>>140894135
>>
>>140896351
Ichigo is generally overpowering. Quilge said as much and Quilge has been the only one aside from Jugo and Yhwach with any sort of leader position in the WR. Ichigo was already retard strong before having his restrictions lifted and has more than doubled since. This accompanied with the very real prospect of him not being a full time shikai, but just actually never using his powers as Zangetsu hinted at in the past makes him the greatest threat to Yhwach's plans.
>>
>>140889210
Anyone?
>>
>>140896822
dat low cut dress
>>
Been playing a lot of soul resurrection recently
I really hope they make a game for consoles after this arc finishes

I wonder how some of the espada would have failed against the Quincy, I imagine Stark would probably wreck all 4 of the elite guard
>>
>>140898382
Faired, not failed.. Damn auto correct
>>
>>140898382
>>140898432
Autocorrect knows

Stark is cool but he wouldn't be able to do shit to Lille, Askin or Gerard. Pernida maybe, unless he can keep regenerating until Stark runs out of soul juice
>>
asspull: the manga
>>
File: 1421739496768.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1421739496768.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>140898382
I want a new console game too, but I'm currently severely addicted to Bleach: Brave Souls. It's a real problem.
>>
>>140896978

Remember Ichigo's eyes, the way he could see through everyone of Aizen's attacks? Ichigo has a form of Yhwach's eyes. Remember, Ichigo too resist the Auswalen. He has a piece of Yhwach in him as well. But that peace is empowered by the hallow, the super hallow Aizen made. A hallow that was unlike any hallow in that it had powers of both hollow and Shinigami.
>>
File: Lanza de Relampago.jpg (110 KB, 600x912) Image search: [Google]
Lanza de Relampago.jpg
110 KB, 600x912
>>140898382
Friendly reminder that Ulquiorra could spam this and he was only #4.
>>
>>140899224
shit: the post
>>
>>140899394
I'm actually playing Bleach 3rd phantom right now, It's pretty fun. Wouldn't mind another one of these type of rpg/strategy type bleach games with alternate story lines and awesome OST.

Btw what's going on in this thread with all these moon runes?
>>
>>140899479
Ulquiorra lied. All he did was beat the previous #4 and call it a day.
>>
>>140899479
But his 2nd form made him go above #0
>>
>>140899808
I dunno, I don't think he'd be able to take Harribel or Starrk even with the segunda teals

Ywach himself needed to deal with Harribel, she survived a back stab from Aizen, Hitsugayas ultimate death move and came out of the whole fight unscathed and she was number 3

Uqluiorra got full on stomped
>>
>>140900342
We have never seen the level of destruction to even get close to Lanca from Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra.
>>
>>140900342
Uqluiorra did face off against a being that was probably equivalent to ichigo's final form rest state before becoming Zangetsu.
>>
>>140900576
Seriously, I'm pretty sure the Lanza de Relampago is the largest scale attack we've seen in the entire manga aside from maybe Ichigo and Aizen in their Dangai forms. It literally dwarfed Las Noches, which is fucking enormous. It's big enough to have its own artificial sun and sky.
>>
Oh, for crying out loud. Is Orihime a fullbringer or not? Make up your mind,anon!
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2652x2084) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2652x2084
>>140889210
Right here.
>>
>>140901028
She is Soul King's leg.
>>
>>140900576
>>140900794

I get the scale of the explosion but Starrk can fire a THOUSAND ceros at once, that'd be way more destructive
>>
>>140901048
Oh, fuck you,muchacho.
>>
>>140901089
Then, Soul King's vagina?
>since when were you under impression Soul King wasn't Soul Queen
>>
>>140901089
>>140901206
Soul King's dick, explaining why she's such a whore.
>>
>>140901206

OH,GOD.
>>
>>140901321
>whore
Who did she slept with?
>>
>>140886674
>It's an Ichigo chapter.
final-fucking-ly.

the main protagonist is the only character I can project onto.
>>
>>140901737
She wants to bang Ichigo and Tatsuki called her out on that.
>>
Well, I still hope Orihime will heal Bazz-B, Liltotto and Giselle or already have healt them.

It's interesting though that the chapter's possibly named "Child of Darkness". The translation for Uryuu's poem, that came out a day ago is about Ichigo.
>言葉に姿があったなら
If my words were to take form,
暗闇に立つきみに届きはしないだろう
It would be as my failure to reach you, standing in the darkness
>>
>>140901941
This is pretty good. Ichigo's connection with the darkness, in contrast to quincies in general being of the light is finally becoming relevant.
>>
>>140902119
I thought Ichigo's "darkness" is actually Ywatch's darkness.

Which makes the Quincy's "light" really weird
>>
File: Bleach187.png (318 KB, 846x434) Image search: [Google]
Bleach187.png
318 KB, 846x434
>>140900576
>>140900794
Scale of destruction isn't a good measure of power in Bleach though. Ulquiorra himself states that he can't control the power of that attack, something Hitsugaya, a character defined by his lack of control over his powers, says constantly.
>>
>>140901737
She slept with her dad and her brother.
>>
>>140901938
>She wants to bang Ichigo
Me too. Am I a whore?
>>
>>140901737
Rangiku.
>>
>>140902339
No wonder Tatsuki called her out. She's jealous.
>>
>>140902211
Ichigo does have light too, apparently. But darkness is just his prefered mode. Editor-san notes that Ichigo and Yhwach clashing is a clash of light and dark. But then again, Kubo's current editor is a newbie.
>>
>>140901048
Not this shit again. Whoever came up with this theory is retarded.
>>
>>140902422
Too bad that it makes perfect sense when you compare her power to other parts of SK.
>>
>>140886674
>>140886694

ICHIHIME TAGTEAM

THANK YOU KUBO
>>
>>140901048
Aizen is the leg
>>
File: Urahara almost ded.png (151 KB, 895x1300) Image search: [Google]
Urahara almost ded.png
151 KB, 895x1300
What did he mean by this? What exactly does he know about Ichigo and Rukia that we don't? Did he penetrate Rukia with another Hogyoku.
>>
>>140902557
ICHIRUKI DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>140902555
Can't argue with those trips. But there are two legs.
>>
File: 1421443999938.jpg (50 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1421443999938.jpg
50 KB, 275x275
>>140902610
>>
>>140886674
Why are posting fake? Though I guess for retards in this thread it doesn't matter.
>>
>>140902648
The left one. There was an omake in vol68 right after Aizen returned depicting a footprint of a left leg
>>
>>140902666
NO U
>>
File: file.png (28 KB, 796x318) Image search: [Google]
file.png
28 KB, 796x318
>>140902701
Anon, those spoilers just got confirmed.
>>
Recap me on everything aizen has done since the chair
>>
>>140902666

ICHIRUKIS BE TERRIFIED
>>
>>140903063
Orihime just go her death sentence. There's far less to fear now than when Orihime tried to kiss Ichigo way back when.
>>
>>140903145
But anon in order to be a couple in Bleach one person has to die:
>Isshin and Masaki
>Ryuken and Katagiri
>Byakuya and Hisana
>Kaien and Miyako
>Rangiku and Gin
>>
>>140903145
>>140903256

What if Ichigo dies?
>>
>>140899185
>>140898432

"Faired" is still wrong. The verb you're looking for is "fared"
>>
>>140903256
>>Rangiku and Gin
>Believing Gin's actually dead
You kek me up
>>
>>140903256
Yeah, but at least they fucked before they got offed.
>>
>>140903475
By that logic Hinamori should be long dead. I guess that's why Aizen wanted her dead so badly
>>
>>140903455
He is though.

I mean I wouldn't want him to be but there's literally 0% chance he's still around.
>>
File: Gin.jpg (192 KB, 1148x1590) Image search: [Google]
Gin.jpg
192 KB, 1148x1590
>implying he wont use his bankai on Ywach out of nowhere during the final battle
>>
>>140903545
She may be a clingy bitch, but at least she's not a scorned one.
>>
So, Pierrot just went back to canon in the Naruto anime.

Bleach anime will come back, right?
>>
>>140903256
In what position does that put Giselle and Bambietta? They fucked, but Bambietta was dead already.
>>
>>140895030
But that's wrong. He wanted Ichigo to go to the RR because it was the only way he could enter it. He wasn't avoiding Ichigo. It was all according to keikaku. Ichigo rushing in to save SS which meant breaking the barrier was what he wanted.
>>
File: 1418888688889.png (955 KB, 1000x845) Image search: [Google]
1418888688889.png
955 KB, 1000x845
>the Bleach anime will never come back
>there will never be another episode as great as 342 again
Literally movie level quality.
>>
>>140903145

ICHIRUKIS BE SO, SO, SO TERRIFIED
>>
Is it just the spoilers we're getting very early or will we also get the chapter early?
>>
>>140904560
Perhaps both, too soon to tell. Chapter is not meant to be out for another 5 days at the earliest. But the son of darkness spoilers are confirmed at least, so we have that.
>>
Alright since the anime ended, how many characters have been mutilated with a potent amount of detail, Kira was blown almost in half, Yamamoto was cut in half, Bambi's cleavage split a dude in two, Poison boys heart was literally ripped out of his body, Gremmy's body self distructed on him, Shunsui's eye was blown off, and there was a trap going around bleeding on people and licking corpes, the there's all the fanservice thats taken to a new level for bleach, including rukia's apperantly peach like ass.

And lets not forget the acid trip transformations of As Nodt, Pernida, and Mayuri's bankai

Why would people want the anime revived when they know how horrible the censorship got in the last half of the previous show.
>>
>>140904560
If it was a few years back we might've gotten the chapter on Sunday or Monday, but nowadays it's probably best just to expect it on Wednesday/Thursday like normal.
>>
>>140903751
>implying he wasn't training his God Killing Spear Bankai to extend all the way to the Palace and oneshot the Soul King

GIT GUD AIZEN
>>
>tfw i'm waiting patiently for jack's return
>>
It's kind of sad when you think of it. Ichigo's whole life was decided for him the moment he was born, all he has done is follow that path up until now and now he will inevitably face his ancestral father in a fight to decide the fate of the universe.
If he wins he becomes a martyr and a prisoner of his own kingdom. If he loses then everything and everyone he has ever held dear will be gone forever.
What was that about fighting destiny? Ichigo, everything you've done was predestined. And once he gains control of the almighty he will know and understand everything, there will be nothing left for him to discover and experience. Ichigo is such a tragic protag.
>>
>>140904657
How much of the chapter do you think has been covered by the spoilers? I hope there some surprises. Last time we got spoilers so early was when Nel and Riruka appeared and the spoilers mentioned them, but not Yukio.
>>
>>140906435
*are
>>
>>140906435
As always we're missing bits and pieces that may be relevant. Minor details and such. For instance I didn't mention that Orihime describes Ichigo during his fight Grimmjow as "empty" and menacing. Or how she's looking at his back in all the flashbacks.
>>
I want Orihime to win the strawberry bowl, just to see a repeat of the shitstorm that happened when Naruto ended
Your tears will be delicious
>>
>>140906586
Anon she's flying so many deathflags that I don't even know what to tell you.
>>
>>140906942
Yeah. Deathflags. For your ship.
>>
>>140907205
>the "I am finally useful" flag
>the "facing the last boss with an underpowered party" flag
>the "sacrificial lamb" flag
>the "sitting duck" flag
>the "healer" flag
And not to mention that Orihime's powers are a thorn in Yhwach's side. She's dead anon, the best you can hope for is that she gains so many flags that they cancel out.
>>
>>140906549
So how much of a chance that she healed the Sternritter that lied around the throne room?
>>
>>140907376
Zero, they've just reached the throne room and her attention is fixed on Ichigo. If she does anything other than shield him when he needs her to right now then she's a shitty support.
>>
>>140907345

ICHIRUKIS ARE PISSING THEMSELVES IN FEARRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>140907459
Do you think Kubo is going to at least squeeze out a new power for Orihime for that "aha!" moment?
>>
>>140907537
She started calling a new ability in the FB arc but got interrupted. It was implied she could use 5 pins
>>
>>140907537
Well she has six spirits and so far has only used 3 and 4 for her shields. If her shields are supposed to guard against Yhwach's attacks she's going to need all six of them dedicated to defense.
>>
>>140907459
Well then here is hoping they either managed to survive somehow or that Ichigo doesn't need her shield immediately or that she can multitask. Bazz-B should be fair-game though, technically, since he was there at the stairs. Or that Giselle somehow managed to crawl out and drag Liltotto. But I wonder how likely that would be.
>>
Calling it now. Ichigo will have 5 pupils by the end of Bleach. They will form a quincy cross
>>
File: b4NkE.png (75 KB, 316x208) Image search: [Google]
b4NkE.png
75 KB, 316x208
It's been a while since I've seen you guys talk about Ichigo.

I hope nothing goes bad for Orihime, she's too good for this world.
>>
>>140907741
>she can multitask.
But she can. In HM she was shielding Little Yachiru and healing Ichigo at the same time
>>
>>140907812
Then there is hope. Giselle is probably one the Sternritter who deserves it the least, but it would be strange if all Sternritter would go exitinct, if Kubo let some of the Arrancar survive. And the three Sternritter that abandonned Yhwach seem to have the best chances.
>>
File: 69_DiZ.png (113 KB, 292x266) Image search: [Google]
69_DiZ.png
113 KB, 292x266
Ichigo will get BTFO but Orihime will heals him, literal JRPG.

Turn base game incoming.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (205 KB, 784x697) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
205 KB, 784x697
based filter
>>
>>140907683
How is she going to defend Ichigo and herself at the same time? The strength of her shields aren't so much of a problem as much as how weak her actual fairies and hair pins are, Ywach should have no problem destroying them.

You might be right lab, she might actually die.
>>
>>140908150
*Lon
>>
>>140908003
Don't want to know the spoiler?
>>
>>140908003
>not hiding the stubs as well

Step it up, son.
>>
>>140886674
>>140886694
Are those real?
>>
>>140909045
A reliable source confirmed them.
>>
Dumbass, Orihime will be taken out of the fight next chapter by either being knocked unconscious or Ichigo and Ywach taking their battle elsewhere. It's not like she has flash step, echo movement or bringer light to keep up with them.
>>
File: baito.webm (680 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
baito.webm
680 KB, 960x720
>>140907492
>>
>>140901045
Are we getting another one with this one filled up?
>>
>>140888385
It's okay, anon. I'm glad you've come to your senses.
>>
File: 1428041459345.jpg (111 KB, 672x632) Image search: [Google]
1428041459345.jpg
111 KB, 672x632
I'm excited we're getting an Orihime moment, even if she does die.
It would honestly be a pretty good character resolution for Orihime to sacrifice herself for Ichigo. Plus, it'd give Ichigo a powerup.
>>
>>140909842
We all also thought Nanao would get killed by Shunsui's Bankai or that Pernida would kill Mayuri. Kubo might set off every death flag possible, but still let Orihime survive. I'm not saying whether Orihime is going to die or nt, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Also if I were Kubo, I would kill Chad before I would kill the healer.
>>
>>140909951
Or give him a powerdown through despair. Orihime, useless even in death.
>>
>>140906034
Ichigo is a great hero template.
In a Campbell's Hero sense
>>
File: 1428043448121.jpg (376 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
1428043448121.jpg
376 KB, 500x539
>>140910021
That would be just as good. It'd be great to see Ichigo despair at his inability to protect the people he loves.
I'm excited to see what happens.
>>140910018
Well, it's interesting to see what happens, especially considering that her death would only send her to SS.
>>
>>140910021
>despair

>not releasing bankai
>>
File: 1428049680303.jpg (307 KB, 558x1078) Image search: [Google]
1428049680303.jpg
307 KB, 558x1078
>>140908150
That's the whole point, anon. Orihime would rather save Ichigo. It doesn't matter if she survives, all that matters is Ichigo.
>>140907767
Have faith, anon.
>>
>>140910125
>>140910340
Do not sexualize the ditz.
>>
File: 1428041968894.png (940 KB, 798x1200) Image search: [Google]
1428041968894.png
940 KB, 798x1200
>>140910423
It's not sexualizing, anon. She's too pure for that. I'm just showing off what Kubo gave us.
>>
>>140901045
This shit gets me so much
>>
>>140910125
It wouldn't. If Orihime dies in SS, she will be reincarnated into the world of the living.
>>
>>140910737
>reincarnated into the world of the living
Anon..
>>
>>140910794
That.. actually makes some sense. Since she's in spirit form and all.
>>
>>140910737
>>140910794
>>140910900
Actually if she dies she may just cease existing all together. She's fighting a quincy after all.
>>
>>140911041
What happens to her faeries when Orihime dies? Are they part of Orihime? Or are the powers endowed to her hairpins?
>>
>>140902557

Read the thread

Because this

>>140890849
>>140890849
>>
>>140910580
Why does old Bleach have to be so damn comfy.
>>
>>140911206
Fairies are her soul power, she dies along with them.
>>
>>140911250
It doesn't look comfy, shit is painful if you keep that pose for a while.
>>
>>140907959
shes going to take a fatal attack for him. deathflags everywhere. Ichigo and co have matured and are in a battle they cant win. chad and ganju are fucked too
>>
>>140911254
So why do the faeries disappear if her hairpins get broken?
>>
>>140911206
Yhwach is a living hougyoku. He only grants pieces of himself that completes a whole and when the host dies he claims that piece and all power and knowledge it has gained. Assuming Ichigo has that power, then yes Orihime dying would lead to him receiving her powers and knowledge. How tragic would it be for Orihime's feelings only reaching across to Ichigo on her death?
>>
File: 1454947380519.jpg (212 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1454947380519.jpg
212 KB, 1280x1024
>>140911250
We'll go back to those days one day, anon.
>>140911294
Right, but it's an incredibly attractive pose.
>>
>>140911314
Because she loses the medium to manifest them.
>>
>>140911250
Because it reminds you of youth. thats why kubo is about to massacre it and the characters you grew up with. if the ichigo brigade all survive this fight ill be very surprised.
>>
>>140911343
Holy shit, that'd be perfect. I feel like that would be insulting to Orihime and her feelings, but it would make for some enjoyable reading.

On a related note, with her powers, wouldn't Ichigo be unstoppable? Any competent fighter with her powers would be strong.
>>
>>140911303
>takes on fatal attack

>implying her senses are faster than Ichigo at his prime
>>
Can you save these long ass OPs for the 2nd post nigga?
>>
>>140911442
Yeah he would, but you're at a stage of the manga where godhax enemies are the current bad guys and Yhwach himself is no slouch.
>>
>>140911456
I mean, it makes sense. Orihime uses her shield to protect Ichigo instead of herself.
I could see it happening.
>>
>>140911294
I didn't mean the pose itself, it's just the old artstyle that I think >>140911432 hit the nail on the head with, I always get a really comforted feeling whenever I see old Bleach artwork.
>>
>>140910580
>She's too pure for that

>Constantly dreams about Ichigo
>Wore a slutty paizuri dress thinking it would seduce him
>The way she acted in the fullbring arc when she went up to his room alone just screamed "fuck me"

This girl is thirsty as fuck.
>>
>>140911521
Then Ichigo will probably not going to get that. It's too early for Ichigo to become strong enough to against Yhwach. There are seven days and a planned invasion into the world of the living left. Unless the power-up is only temporary for some reason and Yhwach is not the final enemy, but the Shinigami or the Soul King.
>>
>>140910423

ICHIRUKIS BE POOPING IN TERROOOOOORRRRR
>>
File: IMG_3825.png (186 KB, 400x750) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3825.png
186 KB, 400x750
>>140911343
>Ichigo pull off Ywach's soul returning

Ah, that make a lot of sense. Literal unstoppable and think about this.

Orihime got her healing powers from Ichigo because Ichigo have Hollow powers and Shinigami powers infused.

Hachigen wasn't sure how she got the powers despite being a vizard with profound healing powers. (hollow+shinigami infused)

Chad have hollow powers from Ichigo thanks to hollow souls inside him and eventually dies will return partial hollow powers back to Ichigo.(will strengthen his hollow shikai in multiple levels)

excuse my ramblings.
>>
File: bleach-2403609.jpg (159 KB, 800x1163) Image search: [Google]
bleach-2403609.jpg
159 KB, 800x1163
>>140911550
>dreams about Ichigo
All of the dreams are pure, anon. She's imagining be a good, faithful wife to the person she loves.
>slutty dress
She was manipulated by one of the smartest individuals in the series.
>FB arc
She was invited up, anon.
>>
>>140911550
implying that`s a bad thing, you can have orihime in normal life, rukia in the afterlife.
>>
>>140911760
Remember when she fantasized about Ichigo being a suave gentlemen? kek
>>
File: level2reader.png (36 KB, 849x706) Image search: [Google]
level2reader.png
36 KB, 849x706
>>140911759
>Orihime dies
>Ichigo gets her powers

>regenerates Orihime back to life but as a regular human without powers

I didn't see this coming.
>>
File: 007.jpg (267 KB, 761x1200) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
267 KB, 761x1200
>>140911876
I'm still sad they never animated her daydreams. Maybe one day we'll get a complete reboot.
>>
>>140911855

"gaaaaaaaaais. she means nothing. she's nothing. read: my ship is sunk, pls send help"
>>
>>140911343
>>140911978
Would Ichigo also her her faeries?
>>
>>140912041
I'm expecting her powers will evolves on Ichigo's zanpakuto.

He is a embodiment of evolution after all.
>>
File: 1455678312178.png (128 KB, 640x1100) Image search: [Google]
1455678312178.png
128 KB, 640x1100
>>140912015
Anon, stop trying to make people upset.
>>140912041
>her her
It'd be interesting if Ichigo inherited her faeries, we haven't seen enough of them. They were all so unique.
>>
File: 1280x720-Sry.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-Sry.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>>140894135

I still remember the comfy times when Bleach was about the misadventures of Ichigo and Rukia.

>tfw NOBODY KNOWS WHO I REALLY AM..
>>
>>140906034
>And once he gains control of the almighty he will know and understand everything, there will be nothing left for him to discover and experience.
Kubo will somehow let Ichigo opt out of these powers though.
>>
>>140912678
He'll just shut down completely and go "I don't need my super OP godmode to beat you" like some retard.
>>
File: Kon delusions.jpg (147 KB, 800x1258) Image search: [Google]
Kon delusions.jpg
147 KB, 800x1258
>>140912628
Those times were LITERALLY what made Bleach popular in the first place.
>>
>>140912776
Bleach was scraping the bottom of the barrel back then. What made it popular was the SS arc and HM arc which followed the same spirit.
>>
File: Deathberry Returns.jpg (410 KB, 1640x1203) Image search: [Google]
Deathberry Returns.jpg
410 KB, 1640x1203
>>140912931
Well nowadays the only thing people talk positively about Bleach is the beginning. It's good that SS arc made it popular though, since it's by far the best arc.
>>
>>140912931
>LoN calling HM arc good
Holy shit, times really are changing. I'm glad you've finally came to your senses.
>>
>>140913011
I'd argue that the popularity of the soul reapers and kubo not really knowing what to do with him is what caused all of Bleach's problems.

I still can't believe they made Hell Chapter and didn't include the soul reapers, who wants to watch Ichigo's crew fuck around in hell against some shitters? I do wonder which move made the most money.
>>
>>140913106
lolwat? I've always been a sucker for the HM arc and specifically Ichigo's struggle throughout. I was the first one to jump to his rescue when he got chewed out by anons after the Ulquiorra fight. It's been 7-6 years since then, but I remember that much.
>>
>>140913106
He didn't call it good in that post though, he just said that it was part of what made it popular.
>>
>>140913011

SS arc was fucking great, I'd put it along with YYH's Dark Tournament arc in terms of hype, one of the best moments in animu and mango for me last decade.
>>
File: bleach-2402477.jpg (15 KB, 800x1170) Image search: [Google]
bleach-2402477.jpg
15 KB, 800x1170
>>140913235
Shit, you're right. I got all excited for nothing.
>>140913230
I'm glad, LoN. Here, the best moment of HM arc for you to enjoy.
>>
>>140913162
Judging by Wikipedia and checking some other sites:

Diamon Dust Rebellion > Hell Verse > Fade to Black >>>>>>>>> Memories of Nobody.

Which is basically the reverse of the quality of the movies.
>>
>>140913162
I heard Kubo wanted the hell movie to be 3 parts, but the anime higher ups threw it in the trash and came up with a generic action movie instead.
Kubo was so disgusted he didn't want to be associated with the movie anymore.
>>
File: gS10tEd.jpg (698 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
gS10tEd.jpg
698 KB, 1400x1000
Why is she so perfect?
>>
I miss Aaroniero
>>
>>140913609
At least we got the hug scene.
>>
>>140913615
Rukia was the second waifu I've ever had
>>
File: Aaroniero Arruruerie.png (208 KB, 685x514) Image search: [Google]
Aaroniero Arruruerie.png
208 KB, 685x514
>>140913618
He's a criminally underrated Espada in my opinion.
>>
>>140913660
It's just one more boss stage. This arc is Dark Souls.
>>
>>140913709
>second waifu
>second
don't talk to me or my waifu's son ever again
>>
How in the world do you kill a Gerard?
>>
>>140913615

I liked Senna more, sorry
>>
File: QXxgVhw.png (342 KB, 448x670) Image search: [Google]
QXxgVhw.png
342 KB, 448x670
>>140913725
He did give us this
>>
>>140887966
>>Ichigo says that although it's unfair to go 2 against 1
Who the hell cares about being fair against Yhwach? Ichigo is still the same as ever.
>>
>>140913725
At least he had an awesome fight. Not every Espada could claim that.
>>
>>140913778
Senna was cool, we should switch her for Orihime
>>
>>140913447
Hell verse beat out Fade to Black? Now that's weird, then again, that movie's plot was a fucking cluster mess. Ichigo being in bankai 90 percent of the film, giant chulu monster so the other soul reapers can have a big badass scene , Byakuya using his shikai to suddenly teleport for some reason, Shipping Rukia and Ichigo so hard when they work better as partners, not a single mention of Uryu,Chad and Orihime but plenty of Kon. It was a weird movie.

I can guess Memories of Nobody did so badly because it was more about Ichigo X fan fic character mary sue.
>>
>>140893806
Final getsuga tenshou power up for him again.
>>
>>140913769
Anti god sword and anti god chains.
>>
>>140913814
Remember who he's facing. He thinks it's unfair precisely because it's Yhwach. He didn't give a fuck about Ginjo, Tsukishima, or Aizen.
>>
>>140913725
I think it would've been cool, if not silly, if he (somehow) achieved Kaien's Bankai. I mean we got a shinigami with a resurrecion.
>>
>>140913778
Shinji Bankai
>>
File: Aaroniero vs Rukia.jpg (101 KB, 750x1172) Image search: [Google]
Aaroniero vs Rukia.jpg
101 KB, 750x1172
>>140913836
For real, the fight with him and Rukia was great, even though we didn't ever get to see his real strength, since he was pretty much fucking around the entire time.
>>
File: pfhahaha.gif (440 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
pfhahaha.gif
440 KB, 500x281
>>140913778
Yea. Senna could've out Rukia'd Rukia if she was canon. I think the only reason why shippers didn't tear her apart was because she died very fast in the only movie she was in. So she wasn't a threat. But she was pretty much a threat, to all ships.
>>
File: 1428042968846.jpg (2 MB, 4174x3065) Image search: [Google]
1428042968846.jpg
2 MB, 4174x3065
>>140896822
>posting the shit version
Anon..
>>
File: Rukia Hairstyle's.jpg (386 KB, 900x1012) Image search: [Google]
Rukia Hairstyle's.jpg
386 KB, 900x1012
>>140914112
You may pick one and only one.
>>
File: 1428049914808.jpg (171 KB, 655x799) Image search: [Google]
1428049914808.jpg
171 KB, 655x799
>>140914194
This one.
>>
>>140903145
>Orihime just go her death sentence
Are you retarded? There's a thing called death flashbacks and there's a thing called character progression, what Kubo did this chapter is character progression.

Actually nevermind i'm talking to one of the most cancerous fucks in Bleach threads.
>>
>>140913814
Yeah, that's Ichigo hero complex and fight boner coming into play again. He's never gonna stop that shit because he doesn't get punished for it. It's like Kubo made him an even more generic lead like Goku, how sad is it that even idiots like Naruto and Luffy know when to fight dirty and even gang up on people when needed but Ichigo not only knows, he flat out refuses to do it. Even Medaka didn't pull this shit that much and she was suppose to be satire of characters like these.

Then again maybe it was always like this, he did demand to duel Grand Fisher alone even through he knew he was outclassed and that he very well could of died there and left his sisters all alone. All these people around him yet Ichigo only thinks about Ichigo when he fights.
>>
>>140914194
9 all day err day
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 90

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.