[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assassination Classroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 34563457.png (885 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
34563457.png
885 KB, 1280x720
So is this worth getting into?

I am very concerned with the simple upfront plot and there being close to 20 Japanese school kids with distinct names and faces. I am almost positive it is going to devolve into boring slice of life 'notice me senpai' teenage drama.

Is it more then it seems or am I mark on?
>>
>>140820877

>a cast of 20 makes you think it'll be shit

Anon, please, Series with large casts are usually the best, it allows for all kinds of scenarios and interpersonal relationships. It was really the only thing that kept Negima! afloat as long as it did. Its the series with small casts like K-on! and Yuru Yuri that get boring and stale.
>>
>>140820877
It's worth it but don't bother with the anime.
>>
>boring slice of life
>'notice me senpai' teenage drama

There are a few slice of life scenes, but when shit gets real, this anime gets full marks.
>>
>>140820877
>and there being close to 20 Japanese school kids with distinct names and faces.
t worry, when the show is over, you will not remember any of them.
>>
>>140822195
>t worry
Must suck to type on a potato
>>
>>140820877
>'notice me senpai'
Did you come straight from facebook?
Fuck off.
>>
File: 11_Shiota_1.Nagisa.full.1622449.jpg (103 KB, 700x992) Image search: [Google]
11_Shiota_1.Nagisa.full.1622449.jpg
103 KB, 700x992
Guys, I just finished watching Season 1 on Hulu and now I have this really strong urge to rape Nagisa. Is this normal?
>>
>>140820877
i just finished the anime's first season and for what it is, and who the target audience is it's decent
just a pretty fun show that doesnt normally take itself too seriously.
>>
>>140822816
Yes, stupid Kayano get's to make out with him. I wanna fuck them both at the same time.
>>
>>140822816
GO BACK TO SMOKING WEED
>>
File: 1459738952832.jpg (25 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
1459738952832.jpg
25 KB, 480x433
>>140822816
Watching the dub

I am having an INCREDIBLY hard time deciding if Nagi is a boy or a girl.

The other's treated him like a boy in the beginning but the voice is very feminine and voiced by a deep female. The little tuff like mini pig tails, light blue hair, and the way they make the uniform bulge ever so slightly near the breast level and widen near the hips.
>>
>>140822946
Suppose to be a girl, but manga author changed him into a boy whose mother wanted a girl.
>>
literally no one except the main characters matter, besides that it's pretty fun
>>
>>140823021
Soooo a trap or at least very feminine boy
>>
>>140820877
It's pretty fun. The anime is pretty good and sticks to the plot for the most part, just missing out some unimportant bits.

The manga is pretty fun until a certain point where it feels rushed but is still fun to read.
>>
>>140823047
Neither really. Just a petite boy.
>>
>>140820877
Manga is better, but still worth watching.
>>
Manga or anime first?
>>
>>140823314
To test the water, anime. Or if you're dead set on getting into it manga.
>>
>>140823436
I know this is a hated mind set but why go into the manga if the anime isn't shit and covers pretty much everything?

I really like Berserk because the quality is jaw dropping and the anime/OVAs couldn't even begin to tell the real story or show as much stunning attention to detail. If they got a good show and voice cast and it gets played out. What is the point of going back and rereading what you already just watched?
>>
This show was pretty fun, I liked the concept because it was like GTO with an octopus.

Some things kind of sucked though like the show constantly sucking Karma's dick with him being a mega badass mega strong mega smart cool guy just because though
>>
>>140823532
Because the anime doesn't cover pretty much anything. Season one is actually pretty good in terms of being a faithful adaptation, but season two is rushed to hell and back, cutting out a lot of important foreshadowing, backstory, and even entire arcs. It was never a good idea to try to cram twelve volumes' worth of manga into only 25 episodes. If you like season one, then jump into the manga.
>>
>>140823658
*pretty much everything. I need sleep.
>>
>>140823532
I can agree with that on some series but I like the subtle differences for AC, and the short bonus chapters are cool too.
>>
>>140823436
I'll watch the first season and read from there then, thanks anon
>>
>>140823912
Anytime (^^)/
>>
>>140820877
It's decent. The beginning is super boring though
>>
>>140824391
The beginning is the best part though
>>
The previous teacher's name was literally ugly.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.