[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D.Gray-man 222
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: i040.jpg (283 KB, 869x1280) Image search: [Google]
i040.jpg
283 KB, 869x1280
>Bookman so dead
>Allen going to go see him
>then going to go save Lavi
Man I wonder if Lavi will get his own big arc about his background like Kanda did? cause porr Lavi and Krory have been shafted as of late in D.Gray-man.
>>
File: We knew all a long.png (804 KB, 1130x1623) Image search: [Google]
We knew all a long.png
804 KB, 1130x1623
>>
no one DGraymaning?
>>
>>140797780
The author said that the eyepatch is actually important and that she would eventually reveal what it was. So maybe the next arc will talk about that.
>>
Pump for you
>>
File: 17.jpg (75 KB, 900x584) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
75 KB, 900x584
>>140798123
>I already decided on what the Millenium Earl's human face would look like before the series started running
>>
ANIME FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>140797780
I thought this series died because the artist got Parkinson's disease or something
>>
>>140802410
She messes with instagram everyday
>>
Did it go somewhere storywise?
Got bored after shit yuu/alma segment
>>
When lavvi's being good?
>>
Started reading this back in middle school and dropped it around chapter 20.
Should I give it a second chance?
>>
damn, it's been a while since I've seen D.Gray Man. I barely remember anything of it. I remember the last thing that I read was the MC and some other people on a boat going to the villain island or something?
>>
is it any good, its better to read manga or just watch animu series, i remember that i saw video on yt when allen was playing some piano melody and i was almost crying ;_; is it better comparing this with ongoing series like one piece, bleach, hxh etc
>>
>>140798123
But then who was akuma?
>>
Krory was supposed to be dead since Noah's Ark according Hoshino. I don't think she has anything planned for him anymore, and I hope that's the case, considering the current pacing.
>>
I kinda hope for some knowledge transfer Bookman -> Allen, so
a) Allen can suffer even more with full knowledge of the past
b) 14th can show us his side of history
c) Past!Allen getting the information he needs in order to make an even grander KEIKAKU
>>
>>140805660
>>140807838
Yes and Yes
>>
>>140808317
Both are good. Anime has some filler episode, but some of them are based on the DGM LNs. The worst ones are before Krory Arc.
And seriously, the music was so spot on. Especially that creepy Road song and 14th song.
And in my opinion Suman arc is better in the anime thanks to the fleshing him out more.
So yeah, I would watch anime, then read manga as it both has a little more gore and changes, and goes beyond what anime covered.
>>
When will it go from quarterly to monthly
>>
>>140810926
Wouldn't hope for that. It's kinda miracle she even returned to the writing.
Her hand problem is like Ashiharas back - it will never heal and you can only lower the pain with meds.
>>
>>140805660
>Did it go somewhere storywise?
Alma arc was a cluster fuck, but the arc after it has been pretty good.
>>
>>140797780
Everyone got shafted so hoshino can fulfill her yaoi buttfuck dreams of pairing kanda with Allen.

Fans of anyone else in this series get cucked. Including kanda's dead waifu .
>>
>>140811876
Thats a shame. I wonder how long the series will take
>>
>>140812242
I hope it will be long enough to slowly explain everything and end it on a high note, with no notable plotholes. Kinda like Pandora Hearts. But then again, I would love to read some more PH.
>>
>>140812704
I started pandora hearts a while ago but i kinda lost interest and im still at the beginning. Is it really good?
>>
>>140812862
Yeah. It's actually a series where tweeeests happen every 10 chapters and yet every one of them makes sense.
After reading it you can feel that the author fucking planned the whole series. And the last last fucking chapter and it's beginning. It's almost laughing at you and your expectations.
>>
>>140805660
Massive plot ascend
>>
>>140801736
Source?
>>
>>140812862
It's good.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.