[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a operator as fuck team for once >martial artist who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 3736901824_078bd71bd1.jpg (65 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
3736901824_078bd71bd1.jpg
65 KB, 500x318
>get a operator as fuck team for once
>martial artist who deals with statues without even having a suit
>sniper that never misses
>kickboxing woman manages to severely wound golden Buddha
>prettyboy and stalker are actually decent
>even two generic retards do damn well especially for not having suits
>kill them all off

Fuck off, could have been a great fucking team to keep going with, but no they had to kill off the first team that you wanted to stick around.

At least it was good while it lasted.
>>
>>140769693
They were indeed the best fucking team in the series, just imagine if sniper were alive for the Nurahyon mission, they would have won in a blink of an eye.
>>
>>140769756
Imagine if the martial artist had gotten a suit.
>>
>8 points
>the mission after

Why is Gantz such a massive fucking cunt?
>>
>>140769787
Muscle Rider 1.0, fucking Buddha, I wonder how many points the 1000 hands gave.
>>
>>140769834
He's probably seen thousands of people come and go, and seen how disgusting many of them are. After seeing all that I imagine he became the personification of asshole.
>>
>>140769693
I loved that Rip Slyme OP.
>>
shit now i wanna reread the buddha mission
>>
>killing off big tits

Too far, too far.
>>
Now go read the manga before you are ruined for ever.
>>
>>140769693
i agree that the team was OP as fuck, but the point of that arc was to show that no character was safe.at least till the later chapters That any character could die in any mission
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.