[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gantz G
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: gantz g.jpg (612 KB, 1738x1284) Image search: [Google]
gantz g.jpg
612 KB, 1738x1284
By God, this spinoff sucks.

>extremely boring artstyle
>still takes a month to release each time
>pacing ranges from boringly long (in the beginning of the first match) to boringly short (the outcome of the match)
>completely unlikable characters
>expects you to remember the lore of the original series, but spoonfeeds you anyway

Is anyone even looking forward to this crapfest?
>>
I want to see them naked.
>>
>>140767351
It's just typical Gantz at the moment so I'm not mad at it. Characters aren't that enticing so far (except for class pres in the middle and big tits blond on the left), but it's only 5 chapters in so they have plenty room to grow.

Artstyle is the main thing bringing it down right now for me.
>>
>>140768485
The monsters so far looked pretty uninspired. The original at least had the element of suspense and actually seem dangerous, but here, they are just spliced animals that run over people in stupid scenarios.

And yes, art is hideous and really should not be allowed for a monthly series.
>>
>>140768560

It's the first chapters, sperglord.

They still have a long way to go.
>>
>>140767351
>Is anyone looking forward to Gantz?
God, I hope not.
>>
>>140767351
you forgot
>Main girl cares for some loser for no apparent reason

Literally why do she care so much about him? As far as we know there is no backstory between them.
>>
>>140768485
>It's just typical Gantz.
No it's not, this is nowhere near the levels of violence Gantz had and partly that's because of the art, the artist draws pretty well but Hiroya focused so much on the gore that this looks like Naruto.

If anything, the first chapters should have been the more violent and gorier, to make a statement and draw attention.
>>
>>140768899
>They still have a long way to go.
>Implying this shit will last more than a couple of volumes.
>>
>>140767351
Dibs on petanko glasses girl
>>
>>140770742
you can have her
>>
>>140770810
She's going to die isn't it?
>>
>>140772354
hopefully
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.