[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hyouka Volume 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: hyouka volume 5 anime ver.jpg (267 KB, 662x944) Image search: [Google]
hyouka volume 5 anime ver.jpg
267 KB, 662x944
>Oohinata didn't join the club
Fucking bullshit. I liked her banter with Oreki.

Also, Kaori Mizuhashi for Oohinata's VA, perhaps?
>>
I want to fuck Chitanda
>>
If you don't think Chitanda is the best kyoani girl you need to fucking leave
>>
Need S2!
>>
File: houtarou DICK.jpg (14 KB, 155x198) Image search: [Google]
houtarou DICK.jpg
14 KB, 155x198
>>140737948
I recognize that bulge
>>
>>140740080
Amen
>>
>>140737948
Who is Oohinata?
>>
>The weather reports weren’t looking very good, so I constantly worried about the impending rain.

>After that, we started talking about the weather to kill some time.
>“They said it was going to start raining in the evening.”
>Although I said this without thinking much of it, Satoshi and Ibara were quick to counter me.
>“That’s tomorrow isn’t it?”
>“They said that the date changed.”
>>
>I had predicted that if anyone was going to show up late to our 3:00 appointment, it would be Satoshi, however my guess was off. Five minutes before that time, everyone, both Satoshi and I and well as Ibara and Ōhinata, had gathered. Although it was denim, just the fact that Ibara wore a skirt was alone entirely unexpected.
>>
> Ibara began to stoke the brand-new counter with what resembled deep affection and then started to say rather uncharacteristically:
>“I think this might be the first time I’ve ever sat at a counter like this. It’s almost like I’ve taken another step into adulthood.”
>>
>>140740893
This.
Are they even in the anime? I've watched it three times and don't remember an Oohinata.
>>
File: smirk hyouka.jpg (106 KB, 1128x706) Image search: [Google]
smirk hyouka.jpg
106 KB, 1128x706
>>140740893
>>140742646

New character who is a first year. She tries out the club at the start of the school year.
>>
- They watched the same weather report and why?

- Satoshi didn't late and Mayaka wore a skirt that Oreki "was alone entirely unexpected" and why?

- Mayaka said "I’ve taken another step into adulthood" and what does it mean?
>>
Still waiting on HSK to translate the rest of vol 5.

>>140740080
Chitanda not even the best girl in her show. That title belongs to Irisu.
>>
>>140742739
>- They watched the same weather report and why?
They were planning to go out somewhere if Houtarou isn't dragging them out to another mystery.

>- Satoshi didn't late and Mayaka wore a skirt that Oreki "was alone entirely unexpected" and why?
Satoshi and Mayaka are trying to be their best selves: Satoshi is trying to quit being a lazy bum, while Mayaka is trying to be a bit more feminine.

>- Mayaka said "I’ve taken another step into adulthood" and what does it mean?
Bar and cafe counters have roughly the same feel.

Aside from the counter thing, the thing between Satoshi and Mayaka have been confirmed, especially by Satoshi's imouto, who have caused their relationship to become freshman rumor-tier.

This isn't shipfaggotry, just to clarify. The specific lines are there. "It's bad to keep things hanging", the symbolism with Houtarou waiting for nothing unless he makes a move, etc.
>>
Hows the development on the chitanda and houtartou front? Has it been made blatantly obvious to them and everyone else they like each other?
>>
>>140742999
>That title belongs to Irisu
s h i t t a s t e
She was a bitch and then got blown the fuck out for it from the other side of the world.
>>
>>140743258
>Irisu
>bitch

So did you just stop watching after the movie arc or something, anon? Don't you have some more left to watch?
>>
>>140743254
Nah, there weren't any direct statements from the two, but the very title of the volume (The Approximation of the Distance of Two) implies that Houtarou is being forced to assess his position with respect to Chitanda because he's running out of opportunities for that.
>>
Why are we talking about vol 5 now? Did we get a retranslation or something? More news? Pls, I need Kyoani to return to form and I miss having fun characters.
>>
>>140743387
Volume 5 is completely translated anon, unless the existing translation is shit.
>>
Well shit it's been almost 6 years since volume 5. New volume never?
>>
>>140743429
I know that, I'm wondering why OP opened with it specifically and if we got some kind of news or whatever about Hyouka's future.
>>
>>140740080
That title belongs to Kumiko. Chitanda is just an annoying airhead.
>>
>>140743254
Remember that the entire point of "The Doll That Took a Detour" was for Oreki to realize just how far out of reach Chitanda actually is. She was hoisted as a queen whereas he wasn't even fit to raise her up and could only gaze from afar.

That's not something that's going to be quickly dealt with.
>>
>>140743387
I also forgot to say that Oreki's birthday is supposedly tomorrow (April 28, which was the last Saturday of April 2001).

>>140743470
And fifteen fucking years since Volume 1.

>>140743475
>I'm wondering why OP opened with it specifically
Well, why not?
>>
>>140743555
It makes me hope for a volume 6 more than a general discussion would.
>>
>>140743342
No I finished it. You mean the only other time she shows up in the show to say 'oh I'm not really a bitch'? You mean the confirmed compulsive manipulator that assured us that she was just joking? Shit dude my bad lol yeah she's the best
>>
>>140743555
>>140743470
Doesn't the author still release Hyouka short stories though?
>>
>>140743475
>I know that, I'm wondering why OP opened with it specifically and if we got some kind of news or whatever about Hyouka's future.
Well, good news and bad news.
Good news: Honobu Yonezawa is still an active writer somehow. He last wrote "Recursible" on 2013.
Bad news: his wealth of standalone novels means that it might still take time for him to return to the Classics Club series.
>>
>>140743839
Fuck I stand corrected. He's still writing Hyouka sidestories.

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/米澤穂信
>>
I had a dream Hyouka was getting an anime movie
>>
>>140743934
I wish book 5 would just get a theatrical release or something.
>>
>>140743896
Yeah, he published a rather long short this year. Introduces new drama and starts to develop Chitanda.
>>
>>140742999
>Still waiting on HSK to translate the rest of vol 5.

But the whole thing has been translated already
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Hyouka
>>
>>140743483

Would Kumiko get along with Chitanda? Kumiko would probably get the impression that Chitanda was a stuck up ojou-sama with a fake goody two shoes personality. Reina would think Chitanda was one of those girls who had everything given to her and therefore could never be "special." Chitanda would be too nice to say anything bad, but she'd just say there's nothing wrong with not being "special" in Reina's sense, and that there's value in itself in fitting in.
>>
>>140743483
Kumiko is incredibly boring and unremarkable in every way. She's like if a background character was made the MC.
>>
>>140743483
Kumiko is shit.
>>
>>140743717
>lol
Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.