[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
i just started watching mayo chiki. this has got to be the weirdest shit ever. is this story going to actually go anywhere. what the fuck. anime was mistake, anime is dead
>>
Drop it right now. If you keep watching Mayo Chiki, you will regret it.
I thought it would be worth watching for Kanade, but I was wrong. Run fast, run far.
>>
Read the manga.

No I'm not kidding
>>
File: Kureha.jpg (22 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
Kureha.jpg
22 KB, 600x337
>Watching Mayo Chiki instead of reading it since the anime was "incomplete" per se

This is your HanaKana voiced imouto for tonight, hope your body is ready
>>
>>140736379
It would have been so much better as a straight up hentai anime.
>>
>>140737345
Why? I was also planning to see it for her. Please explain, m'anon.
>>
>>140736379
anime they kiss, in the manga they get married
>>
>>140736379
>Mayo Chiki
I thought it was toradora
>>
>>140736379
>i just started watching mayo chiki. this has got to be the weirdest shit ever. is this story going to actually go anywhere. what the fuck. anime was mistake, anime is dead
the manga is entertaining, the anime is complete trash. furthermore the manga has an END (and the MC hooks up with someone)
>>
>>140738827
One, every single character (except maybe the butler) is a poorly-executed archetype. Several of them are just small variations on the "tsundere" personality. Two, the anime mocks people who like tsundere characters, even though it shamelessly relies on said archetype. Call me petty, but that left a bad taste in my mouth. Three, Kanade is criminally underused. Four, it devotes a quarter of its runtime to the holy trinity of fanservice episodes (pool, beach, hot springs). Even though this is SUPPOSED to have a severe physiological effect on Kinjirou, it never does. Seriously, the gynophobia thing never plays an important role in anything.
Five, its story is the most "read the source material" story I've ever seen in an anime. It has such a non-ending that I felt insulted.
And six, my biggest issue with it, it tries to convince you that it's more than it actually is. "No no, OUR protagonist is JUSTIFIED in freaking out because of his gynophobia thing! He's not like your Rito Yuukis or Bell Cranells!" This anime acts high and mighty over the fact that it has a (very bland) story, when in actuality it's no better than the rest of its genre. In fact, it's worse - it half-heartedly goes through the motions of a harem LN anime, with no real standout characters, except for maybe Kanade. Characterization is even more one-dimensional than other anime of this genre, and nobody undergoes very much meaningful development. This anime felt like an insult. You know those ripoff movies you'll see sitting next to the real movies in stores, hoping someone will be stupid enough to buy them? This is like that for Toradora or Oreimo.
Well, this turned into quite the rant. If you still want to watch this anime for what little Kanade you're gonna get, then go for it. Just don't say you weren't warned. I've heard that the manga is actually decent, though, so you might enjoy that better.
>>
>>140740497
Whoa. Thanks bro, seriously, I just felt attracted to her beautiful long, black hair, her apparent kuudere/ojoudere attitude and etc. I guess I'll just have to pick for myself after seeing it now.
>>
Is this the show with the Terminator loli?
>>
I just hated how everyone seems to be blind to the fact that it's a girl, even when there is very visible cleavage.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.