[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that Ando did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: scumfuck.jpg (19 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
scumfuck.jpg
19 KB, 210x240
Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that Ando did nothing wrong? What kind of fucking idiot would entrust their fate to Kaiji, the living embodiment of screw ups? Ando did the right thing
>>
0/10 kys
>>
No.

Just because Kaiji is too trusting doesn't make the people who do him wrong after he helps them any less awful.
>>
>>140713701
>entrust their fate to Kaiji
That's not what is was about, he just had to use the stars Kaiji won to get Kaiji out of jail, because the remaining card meant one of them had to go inside and be saved later.
He stole Kaiji's stars, condemning him to slavery, just to get some dough.
>>
>>140714088
He still did the right thing.
>>
>>140714383
>right
What's the definition of right, here? I've seen a lot but none of them apply to this fat piece of shit
>>
>>140714443
Doing the best thing for yourself. The whole reason Kaiji fails over and over is because he's never ruthless enough.
>>
>>140714511
Being a little bitch isnt really being right. Sure, Andou could've gotten some dough but betraying Kaiji would also make him worse than trash. And money can't make you a decent human being.
>>
File: 10619.jpg (17 KB, 225x237) Image search: [Google]
10619.jpg
17 KB, 225x237
>>140714383
Yeah
It was pretty much a game of survival
Kaiji should've thought of that and kept something as a bargaining chip
Also, pic related is the real fucking asshole
He is the reason Kaiji was sent to the Espoir i the first place
Not to mention he fucking betrays him again
Kaiji should have sucker punched this cunt and take all of his stars
That would have been fucking satisfying
>>
Was Kaiji getting out of jail an asspull? I can't remember the details but I thought it was pretty stupid
>>
>>140714834
Straight up mugged a motherfucker and forced him to buy his freedom.

>>140714443
The whole point of them teaming up was to get out of the fucking situation of betting their lives for money and others' entertainment. Ando proceeds to fuck up literally everything and send Kaiji to a fate sadder than death.
>>
>>140713701
Fucking reverse happened, Kaiji entrusted his life to Ando and he decided to screw him over. Stupid on Kaiji's part and he should've learned that at this point, but Ando is trash and I hope that after Kaiji busted his ass out of Espoir he got himself to the working camps.
>>
File: based Teiai black suit.png (549 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
based Teiai black suit.png
549 KB, 1280x720
Was this the only guy in the whole show who was nice to Kaiji without having any ulterior motive behind it or expecting something in return?
>>
>>140714959
>Random goons having character
Best fucking trope.
>>
>>140714834
>asspull
nigga it was as far away from an ass pull as possible
>>
>>140713765
>kys
What?
>>
>>140715080
kill yourself
>>
>Andofags
>>
>>140714959
How can a one scene character be as based as this guy?
>>
>>140714805
This
Furuhata is the actual asshole
Andou did the right thing
>>
>>140715198
Andou and Furuhata are equally trash.

>Kaiji trusted both of them
>Both of them betrayed that trust
>>
Who was the best bro in Kaiji?
>>
File: 5688-1575330807.jpg (22 KB, 272x450) Image search: [Google]
5688-1575330807.jpg
22 KB, 272x450
To this day there isn't a single character i hate more than this guy.

>He was holding out extra cash on us even though he saved us. Better ruin Kaiji's life!
>>
>>140717314
He actively tried to condemn Kaiji to death just to get a few million yens, going as far as cheating, backstabbing, using physical force to cheat and lying while crying to try to appeal to Kaiji's good nature

Fuck that guy. I hope he rots in a worker camp because of his debts
>>
>>140717314
Wait what? Last time I read the series that guy was incredibly grateful that Kaiji saved him from the forced labor camp. He did a heel turn? I thought once he got out that would be the last we saw of him
>>
>>140717520
Did you read Part 3? if not sorry for that spoiler
>>
>>140717520
Time to read part 3 anon. Be extra-attentive.
>>
ANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU
>>
>>140717557
Nah. The Bog arc took it all out of me, I couldn't stand to read any more after 100 chapters of that shit, I havn't read it since that ended. Guess it's time to get on Kaiji's wild ride again.
>>
File: kaiji.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kaiji.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>140714805

>fuckup aquientance asked me to co-sign a rental agreement with him
>remember Kaiji
>zawazawa.wav
>come up with some bullshit excuse like I can't because I'm already committed to several loans and other buzzwords

I could be living a gambling apocalypse now if it weren't for Kaiji.
>>
>>140717615
Part 3 is going to be an even bigger slog if you dont understand mahjong. It still enjoyable if you just roll with what their saying.
>>
>>140713701
The entire point of the series up to this point has been how Kaiji has been too naive and how the only way to solve all his problems is to start acting like Hyoudou. Remember that Hyoudou used to be more trusting too, but people kept borrowing his money and then getting angry at him when they were expected to pay it back.

Ando's behaviour was just human nature. He even called Kaiji unfair for expecting so much of him, mirroring the people that betrayed Hyoudou. And as human nature it deserved to be punished.
>>
I really like Kaiji but jesus fucking christ I don't want to learn Mahjong to read Manga.
>>
>>140717887
Don't have to, it's really simplified and explained
>>
>>140717887
I don't know how to play Mahjong and I really enjoyed Akagi for fuck's sake. FKMT manga isn't about the game, it's about the presentation.
>>
>>140715080
edgy way to say kill yourself
>>
>>140717726
This is why I enjoyed Kaiji more than Akagi. I don't want to have to learn the rules of japanese mahjong just to get what's happening.
>>
Anyone else notice how chapters 1-2 of Kaiji have literally no females at all? Was the author trying to make some commentary about poor young japanese males or something? All the manly tears and monologues make me sorta think the man has an ax to grind.
>>
>>140718565
It's a series about debt slavery.

Where do you think women who owe money to gangsters go?
>>
File: 1409790011035.jpg (34 KB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
1409790011035.jpg
34 KB, 300x294
No, he did the 'smart' thing by betraying him.
>>
>>140713701
>trusting a guy with glasses
>ever
Kaiji brought it on himself
>>
>>140718625
Hmm, good point. Sexual slavery sounds like a fun manga to read though. Also if I remember, one of the things the Teiai Corp does to its slaves is human experimentation, which is pretty awful.
>>
Will Fukumoto ever give us Zero part 3?
>>
>>140719094
I'd read a FKMT sex slavery manga.
>Story about a homely girl sold into sex slavery by Yakuza
>Has to use cunning and guile to get out of increasingly bizarre requests
>"Mr Yamafuko would like a glass bottomed boat, don't fuck it up whore, do you want to work here forever?"
>ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA
>Mr Yamafuko saunters in and slides under the table
>"Don't worry my dear, you will enjoy this just as much as I will."
>USOOO~ USOOO~
>Notices it is raining outside and that they are in a basement room
>20 chapters of her getting close enough to the window to open it without alerting suspicion
>20 chapters of squiggly line panic face and Mr Yamafuko with demon teeth and a snake tongue
>Opens it
>Mudslide
>Mr Yamafuko leaves completely brown head to toe
>Homely girl has an enormous stack of cash
>Pimp grabs the money from her hands
>"You're one messed up bitch you know that, but I'm impressed, the boss man would like to have a word with you."
>To be continued
>>
File: ANDOUUUUU.jpg (27 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ANDOUUUUU.jpg
27 KB, 500x281
Based Andou never forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R5nV1Dtjho
>>
>>140717727
>yfw hyoudou is Kaiji from the future
Fkmt pls
>>
>>140717684
Kaiji saved your life?
That is awesome.

Although maybe you could have became a great gambler.
>>
>>140720112
Kaiji is going to topple Hyoudou' empire. Tonegawa's replacement has been sizing him up. I think he sees Hyoudou wasting massive amounts of money on this stupid underground city and wants to usurp his company and sees Kaiji as the way to do this. Kaiji will turn Hyoudou Jr over to the light side although he'll still be fucked up and the three of them will team up to beat Hyoudou.

Twist ending.
Kaiji will technically be the one to win the company as he was technically the one to beat the Bog even though it was a group effort, but this time he will keep the reward for himself.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.