[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens when a seiyuu dies? Who would replace him as Araragi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: kamiyan.jpg (50 KB, 500x505) Image search: [Google]
kamiyan.jpg
50 KB, 500x505
What happens when a seiyuu dies?

Who would replace him as Araragi?
>>
>>140689291
>What happens when a seiyuu dies?
They'll usually be dead, so I guess they stop starring in any new shows.

>Who would replace him as Araragi?
Probably the same thing they did for Bright Noa's VA in Gundam Unicorn - find someone who sounds similar enough. Or just not make more -gatari shows.
>>
>>140689378
>just not make more -gatari shows
I don't want to live in that world. They definitely have to finish the story.
>>
>>140689291
Thank god there are too many VAs that sound exactly like him though.
>>
>>140689779
Such as?
>>
>>140690054
FukuJun, Mamoru Miyano, Yuki Kaji are just some...

It's the generic anime voice.
>>
>>140690130
>Mamoru Miyano
>Lelouch and Rintarou somehow sound the same

Come on, he has a huge range.
>>
>>140690130
retard
>>
>>140689291
Don't even joke about that shit.
>>
>>140689291
We'll find out when Hidamari S5 airs.
>>
>>140692510
You mean the new Kaleid liner season, don't you?
Suddenly Ruby doesn't speak a word anymore.;_;
>>
I guess either they don't hire a new seiyuu because it's disrespectfuru to the deceased or they just hire a soundalike.

I mistook Mitsuki Miyu's voice for Saori Goto a lot when she was alive, so I guess we'll find out whenever one of her shows gets another season.
>>
>>140689291
>What happens when a seiyuu dies?

Their bodies are melted down into super seiyuu serums to be injected into the next generation to create progressively harder, better, faster and stronger voice actors who can work six to seven times harder than the usual fresh meat seiyuu.
However that comes at a cost since the stronger seiyuu produced by this serum also tend to live longer meaning it takes longer for the next generation to receive the boost.

Step up your game, anon. Everyone on /a/ who isn't a newfag knows exactly how this goes.
>>
>>140692704
>Anon explaining the secret works of the seiyuu

That was supposed to be a secret you fag.
>>
>>140689291
They go to hell.
>>
>>140692739
I'm giving the newfags a bit of a hope so that one day they will come to understand the board culture of /a/,
They can't truly understand how this board works if once in a while we don't give them a bit of low hanging fruit.

Don't worry, I won't spoil them on what happens to their waifus when they aren't being observed.
>>
>>140689291
Did he die? At least Haremonogatari wont be something to miss.
>>
>>140692589
They could probably make it work, Ruby and Sapphire are pretty much forgotten now
>>
>>140692822
>giving the newfags a bit of a hope

But anon you forget something.
there is no hope
>>
>3DPD drama
fuck off, seiyuu are nothing more than tools in which to create what i really want to talk about, anime.
no, i don't care that there is a big seiyuu-worshiping culture among otakus
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.