[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how are the nips reacting to joker game? sold me by episode 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 75725l.jpg (159 KB, 424x600) Image search: [Google]
75725l.jpg
159 KB, 424x600
how are the nips reacting to joker game? sold me by episode 2
>>
I'm surprised e3 went to the little guy with the hair part, expected miyoshi to be more important.
>>
>ep1
homo homo gay fujo anime shit design same alien faces osomatsu again, head:body=1:9
>ep2
>ep3
average 6/10
>>
>>140570224
>how are the nips reacting to joker game?
>>140532910
>>
>>140571129
doesn't look hopeless, thanks.
>>
Alain is good at picking friends
>>
>>140571030

Go back to watching your SoL and moeshit
>>
Anyone else find episode three totally jarring after the first two? I kept on wondering whether it was some complex training exercise. But even without that, the last bit in the confessional was bullshit. Overall, it went from 9/10 to 6 at best.
>>
>>140571792
I didn't catch what happened with the other French man. He wasn't a double mole so why did he hit the Japanese guy? It wouldn't rescue her family or anything.
>>
>>140573530
It was completely different but I didn't hate it. The army-raised protag from E1 and 2 was way more compelling to me since he had such a pressing dilemma of being moved around like a pawn by both organizations. The last scene in e2 was really moving. E3 was much different but both stories didn't hold your hand and explain much until the very end which is something that I liked. Also the protagonist guy in E3 ended off completely trashing Alain and the French without any moral dilemma which makes for a boring, noncompelling character imo
>>
>>140570224
Idol fujoshit
>>
Boring shit. 6/10
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.