[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we getting Granblue anime? Can't wait for all them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Are we getting Granblue anime?

Can't wait for all them armpits, naked backs and sideboobs.
>>
It was announced already, there's even a preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BbV0QlxKxg
>>
File: 55541084_p0.jpg (640 KB, 1100x854) Image search: [Google]
55541084_p0.jpg
640 KB, 1100x854
It'll probably be a typical fantasy actioner, possibly with some harem aspects. It should instead be about all the hot girls, but I don't think it'll happen.

I only really care about all the doujin.
>>
Can't wait to see metera and sutera animated poorly
>>
>>140561222
The game has a main story already.
>>
>>
>>140560772
Yes but for how many episode and how many other characters are included? No clue.

Most probably armpits, naked backs and sideboobs will be just cameos.
>>
>>140560772
Game producer already confirmed there won't be any of that at all.
>>
>>140562465
Can you elaborate? What have they said about the anime?
>>
>>140562465
>Game producer already confirmed there won't be any of that at all.
What's the point then?
>>
Will the anime be about Vira?
>>
>>140564695
I honestly don't remember where I read it, but it was confirmed Vira would be the focus given her popularity.

Anyway, for the record.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-04-12/kendi-oiwa-makoto-fugetsu-launch-granblue-fantasy-manga/.100936
>>
>>140564242
the point is that the main plot has grand total of TWO Eruns in it, Ferri and the crazy bitch from the empire, and there's no way in hell we are getting anime long enough to cover entire first arc of the story, you'll either get Ferri or no one at all
>>
>>140564857
Understandable as that would give the anime a better focus they can actually depict in 12 or so episodes.
>>
>>140560772
This is one of those franchises I don't want to get into, just save all the pics and save me hours on grinding.
It's a similar conclusion I had with Ahri, and moba's in general. Drop those games and you'll feel better, it's only good if you think of it as a team sport with 5 people.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.